Super Contributor

Thanks Lainey. I may catch up on old episodes via the internet. Now that football season is over, I could use a new filler{#emotions_dlg.biggrin}.

Respected Contributor

I still enjoy the show....far fetched?...absolutely!!!

If they end the show I hope it is given an ending that wraps up things...I despise it when shows get cnacelled without a proper ending.

Honored Contributor

I still enjoy Revenge, but yes it is farfetched, but I would still miss it if this is the last season!!!!!!!

Honored Contributor

I just said to DH that this show really, really needs to end. Of course, I felt that way 2 seasons ago when it really was out there and nothing was making sense. It seemed to get back on track and now it's just off again.

Respected Contributor

I love the show, too and I'll continue to watch. I would seriously miss it if it ended. I love how wonderfully campy it is. I'm just not sure where they can go from here. They wrapped up so much of the original story line, and from what I've read, most fans (including me) are not interested in watching Margaux trying to get revenge. She's definitely out of her league with Emily.

I really need to start calling her Amanda since everybody knows who she is now.

Trusted Contributor
On 1/20/2015 smokymtngal said:

I love the show, too and I'll continue to watch. I would seriously miss it if it ended. I love how wonderfully campy it is. I'm just not sure where they can go from here. They wrapped up so much of the original story line, and from what I've read, most fans (including me) are not interested in watching Margaux trying to get revenge. She's definitely out of her league with Emily.

I really need to start calling her Amanda since everybody knows who she is now.

Margaux needs to go. I detest this storyline , but haven't cared for her character from the start. {#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Killing the show for me.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

Next episode is a wedding reception for Louise and Nolan, i saw a preview of it, wait till you see his tux!!!

Esteemed Contributor

Margaux trying to get revenge... I wondered if this is a new direction to maintain the show's theme. I know she has connections, but I can't get into her revenge (or her hairstyle). Didn't like her pere or frere either. (thank you, high school French).

So many questions. Where's Jack's mom? Jack's son? Charlotte? Victoria's oldest son? Victoria has a plan... what is it? She had strange behavior on the last show. Sacrificial with Amanda, yet easily walked away from David, non-committal to Margaux's plans of revenge.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

What is the purpose of the Louise character, I cant figure that out.

Highlighted
Trusted Contributor
On 1/20/2015 Shelbelle said:

What is the purpose of the Louise character, I cant figure that out.

The actress has been all over ABC. Must have serious connections at the network.
Read it! New England Journal of Medicine—May 21, 2020
Universal Masking in Hospitals in the Covid-19 Era

“We know that wearing a mask outside health care facilities offers little, if any, protection from infection.