Respected Contributor
On 4/23/2015 Ford1224 said:
On 4/22/2015 smokymtngal said:
On 4/22/2015 straykatz said:

I almost felt bad for Emily when she missed Jack's plane. But at same time....she caused him a lot of grief and to be honest he deserves better than the deceit she dished onto his plate.

Emily said she doesn't deserve him, but I think Jack will return. Wasn't he in the previews for next week? I thought I saw him. Anyway, I don't believe they are over, yet.

I think she will go to LA.

If they do continue the series (and that's a big if) it would make more sense for it to be set in LA. So maybe you are on to something. On the other hand, if they end the series it would be a nice ending for Emily to start a new life there. Maybe they will leave the Jack and Emily question a little ambiguous, but I'm hoping for a somewhat happy ending for her.

Valued Contributor

Jack was being questioned by the Police; I believe Ems probably used his leaving as her aliby (she was at airport) for when Victoria blew up Ems house.

I thought it was very touching what Mason said about how Emily was all alone and that her friends/family had other people and didn't need her.

Respected Contributor

So it looks like it's official.....in 2 weeks there will be a finale.....sounds like the show will wrap up. I hope it gets a satisfying ending.

Respected Contributor
On 4/27/2015 straykatz said:

So it looks like it's official.....in 2 weeks there will be a finale.....sounds like the show will wrap up. I hope it gets a satisfying ending. Smile

Me too. I still hope the 2nd grave is Emily who will get out of jail, fake her death, and start a new life somewhere (with or without Jack, but definitely with Nolan, and maybe David).

I'm actually enjoying these last few episodes, except for what they keep doing to Nolan. Stupid, stupid, stupid. Let the guy have some happiness. He's been there for everyone else!

I'm hoping for a horrible end for Margaux and Louise (especially Louise). Louise is a spoiled brat who was saved by Nolan and Emily from her manipulative, drug-dosing mother and she chose to be loyal to manipulative, lying Victoria instead. Ugh!

Esteemed Contributor

I can see David, Nolan, Jack and Amanda all going west to California to begin legitimate, new lives. I love happy endings. Would a TV show titled, REVENGE get to have a happy ending?

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

Maybe the ultimate revenge comes from Charlotte...I think she has been the biggest pawn in this whole mess....her daddy wasn't really her daddy....her mother lied to her over and over....Emily/Amanda knew they were sisters but hid it from her too....and so on.

Honored Contributor

I would love to see a happy ending. But I don't see that coming either. I'm glad it's being cancelled, it really has nowhere to go. I think that one preview that they showed only once several weeks ago of who I think was a woman on a beach somewhere will be the last scene in the series. So even if they all go to California, there will be doubt left about all the revenge being over.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

So it looks like it's official.....in 2 weeks there will be a finale.....sounds like the show will wrap up. I hope it gets a satisfying ending.

Hello Straykatz I couldn't find any definite information? So it is really over? I will start watching again if in fact this is the end. Haven't even seen the last couple of episodes because it keeps going around in circles for me.

Honored Contributor
On 4/29/2015 scotttie said:

Hello Straykatz I couldn't find any definite information? So it is really over? I will start watching again if in fact this is the end. Haven't even seen the last couple of episodes because it keeps going around in circles for me.

I still can't find anything definite either and all they said was there will be a finale. They didn't say season finale nor did they say series finale.

There are a couple of websites saying it will be canceled but that it may get a shortened fifth season to wrap it all up and get it into syndication.

I think it's time for this series to end.

Super Contributor

Entertainment Weekly has this Exclusive ""Series will end"" :

http://www.ew.com/article/2015/04/29/revenge-series-finale-season4