Esteemed Contributor

The way they are going it should be the end this year.

Honored Contributor
On 4/21/2015 Ford1224 said:
On 4/21/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

I just read on Hollywood Life, that Victoria did indeed die, and that the actress who plays her(name has completely slipped my mind) wanted off the show last season, but the producers talked her into staying another season, they also said it is not a sure thing that the show is finished, but Victoria Grayson is finished!!!!!!! Madeleine Stowe is her name, I knew I would remember!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

She was in so many movies, and what a beautiful woman she still is. I always wondered why she wasn't a bigger star. "The Last of the Mohicans" is one of my favorite movies. She was in that with Daniel Day Lewis. I own it and watch it often. Gorgeous cinematography and music.

I don't blame her for getting sick of the character she had to play in Revenge.

She is so beautiful, and I remember her in the Movie" Revenge "with Kevin Costner, it was so good!!!!!I also remember her in The General's Daughter with John Travolta-she played a good role in that one too. Hopefully we will see her in more shows or movies in the future!

Honored Contributor

I just read on Hollywood Life, that Victoria did indeed die, and that the actress who plays her(name has completely slipped my mind) wanted off the show last season, but the producers talked her into staying another season, they also said it is not a sure thing that the show is finished, but Victoria Grayson is finished!!!!!!! Madeleine Stowe is her name, I knew I would remember!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

She was in so many movies, and what a beautiful woman she still is. I always wondered why she wasn't a bigger star. "The Last of the Mohicans" is one of my favorite movies. She was in that with Daniel Day Lewis. I own it and watch it often. Gorgeous cinematography and music.

She is so beautiful, and I remember her in the Movie" Revenge "with Kevin Costner, it was so good!!!!!I also remember her in The General's Daughter with John Travolta-she played a good role in that one too. Hopefully we will see her in more shows or movies in the future!

I saw that movie ON DEMAND, it's quite an old one, oddly also named "Revenge." Was that Kevin Costner though?

ETA: You are correct. It was Kevin Costner, and Anthony Quinn played her Mexican husband who scarred her. I think it had a sad ending.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I saw that movie ON DEMAND, it's quite an old one, oddly also named "Revenge." Was that Kevin Costner though?

ETA: You are correct. It was Kevin Costner, and Anthony Quinn played her Mexican husband who scarred her. I think it had a sad ending.

It did have a sad ending. He scarred her and dropped her off at an orphanage or someplace like that, and when Kevin found her in the end-she died in his arms.....It was so good..........Anthony Quinn was excellent in it as well......

Honored Contributor

Madeline Stowe was very good in a movie from 1994 called Blink, where she played a blind woman. She has been married to actor Brian Benben for well over 30 years, remember him as Sheldon on Private Practice.

Respected Contributor

I almost felt bad for Emily when she missed Jack's plane. But at same time....she caused him a lot of grief and to be honest he deserves better than the deceit she dished onto his plate.

Respected Contributor
On 4/22/2015 straykatz said:

I almost felt bad for Emily when she missed Jack's plane. But at same time....she caused him a lot of grief and to be honest he deserves better than the deceit she dished onto his plate.

Emily said she doesn't deserve him, but I think Jack will return. Wasn't he in the previews for next week? I thought I saw him. Anyway, I don't believe they are over, yet.

Honored Contributor

I just watched the episode from Sunday last night and I too think he will be back........

Honored Contributor
On 4/22/2015 smokymtngal said:
On 4/22/2015 straykatz said:

Emily said she doesn't deserve him, but I think Jack will return. Wasn't he in the previews for next week? I thought I saw him. Anyway, I don't believe they are over, yet.

I think she will go to LA.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor
On 4/22/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:
On 4/21/2015 Shelbelle said:

Madeline Stowe was very good in a movie from 1994 called Blink, where she played a blind woman. She has been married to actor Brian Benben for well over 30 years, remember him as Sheldon on Private Practice.

His parents should have named him Ben.

{#emotions_dlg.laugh}{#emotions_dlg.laugh}

Formerly Ford1224