Honored Contributor

On the way home from dinner a little while ago I was listening to XM radio, Entertainment Weekly and as a joke one of the people on the show gives a verbal run down on the entire show. It's fun to listen to her. Anyway, everyone agrees that this show is ready to end. They said about a few months ago they had a person on who had worked on the show and told them that back then it was known that they were ending the show as they worked on it.

They also said that when the actress who plays Victoria (forget her name) was on back in the Winter she said she definitely would not be on again. She said she wanted to end it last year, but the writers begged her to stay on one more season to wrap up her character. I guess everyone involved in the show is ready for it to end.

Esteemed Contributor

Just watched my DVR'd recording from Sunday. Question -- What happened to Charlotte? What happened to Victoria's first-born son? Did I miss a show or two? Was David initially faking his admiration for Victoria? You know, Victoria faked her death before, but she did seem despondent. Did she love herself too much to end her life? Emanda (Emily/Amanda) wouldn't leave her dad to go to LA, would she?

Lots of questions, but Emanda seemsed more vulnerable than usual this episode. Okay, off to watch my DVR'd Mad Men show.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Valued Contributor
On 4/20/2015 Ford1224 said:

Victoria blew up the house, according to the previews, but my bet is she wasn't in it. She was probably the one sitting on the beach circling Amanda's face which may mean the series isn't over yet (although it should be, much as I enjoy it).

Maybe they are tying up the loose ends in the Hamptons and the rest of the story will continue in L.A.

At least Amanda finally realizes she loves Jack, whether she gets him back or not.

I have to watch again today, because as usual, I was dozing on and off.

LOL, you're not the only who was dozing off and on.

Honored Contributor

I'll say it again.....I liked Aiden.

Respected Contributor
I'm pretty sure it was Mason Treadwell, since he's the one who showed up at the end.

If it was Mason, he sure has a lovely pair of legs!

No legs were shown during that beach scene.

Trusted Contributor
On 4/20/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:
On 4/20/2015 annabellethecat said:

I'll say it again.....I liked Aiden.

Ems and Aiden made a good couple...although I didn't care for the character in the beginning. By the time I decided I liked him, he was killed off.

Same here. Of course I always rooted for Jack/Ems, but Aiden grew on me.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Trusted Contributor

Just wanted to say, I have always loved Nolan, but just wanted to shake him when he left himself so vulnerable with Louise . He "knew" what she had been capable of with others, yet trusted her under his roof..{#emotions_dlg.confused1} I knew she would burn him.{#emotions_dlg.thumbdown} Despise her and Margo.

Would love to have a friend as loyal as Nolan.

You'll find my heart at the Rainbow Bridge. Smiley Sad
Honored Contributor

I just read on Hollywood Life, that Victoria did indeed die, and that the actress who plays her(name has completely slipped my mind) wanted off the show last season, but the producers talked her into staying another season, they also said it is not a sure thing that the show is finished, but Victoria Grayson is finished!!!!!!! Madeleine Stowe is her name, I knew I would remember!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

Honored Contributor
On 4/20/2015 smokymtngal said:
I'm pretty sure it was Mason Treadwell, since he's the one who showed up at the end.

If it was Mason, he sure has a lovely pair of legs!

No legs were shown during that beach scene.

Really? Looked like a woman though, he/she had a sun hat on, right? It reminded me of the last scene in "Body Heat."

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor
On 4/21/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

I just read on Hollywood Life, that Victoria did indeed die, and that the actress who plays her(name has completely slipped my mind) wanted off the show last season, but the producers talked her into staying another season, they also said it is not a sure thing that the show is finished, but Victoria Grayson is finished!!!!!!! Madeleine Stowe is her name, I knew I would remember!!!!!!{#emotions_dlg.confused1}

She was in so many movies, and what a beautiful woman she still is. I always wondered why she wasn't a bigger star. "The Last of the Mohicans" is one of my favorite movies. She was in that with Daniel Day Lewis. I own it and watch it often. Gorgeous cinematography and music.

I don't blame her for getting sick of the character she had to play in Revenge.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986