Honored Contributor
On 4/16/2015 annabellethecat said:

Listening to Entertainment Weekly XM Radio today according to them they're 'pretty sure' the show will be canceled. They said the way it ended pretty much wrapped it up.

I didn't see last weeks show.

I don't think any of the actors will be upset. The show did for them what all actors want, gave them recognition with a kinda soap-opery, but interesting series. I think Emily Van Camp and particularly Gabriel Mann will find other series very easily. Emily was on Brothers and Sisters before she got the starring role in Revenge.

I have said it before. I also loved "Lost," except for "The Wire," it was my favorite series of all time (and Wire ended well, since each season was about a different subject matter). However, they destroyed Lost at the ending, which was ridiculously stupid. It should have ended two years before it did . . . on the Island in real time. I would have even accepted a rescue and the last scenes of the plane taking them all back home. Not the "they're all dead and reunited in heaven" the writers had promised they'd never do.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I always loved Aiden. I always hoped she would get together with him.....Hey! I'm from the SOAP world where there's no such thing as dead (for real).

Honored Contributor
On 4/18/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:

I thought the whole David Clarke return was anti-climactic.

There were too many new characters who came and left after 2 or 3 episodes. It was almost as if the writers were winging it from episode to episode and had no idea what to do next.

I agree, I remember thinking every week is another new character.

Honored Contributor
On 4/14/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 4/13/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:

It looks like Revenge might be canceled.

I wondered about that when they announced at the end of Sunday night's show to watch the final 4 episodes. It wasn't clear if they meant the final 4 ever or the final 4 of this season.

So who do we think it is at the end that appears to be sitting somewhere tropical and circled Amanda's face?

Maybe Lydia? But I still am not convinced the fake Amanda died.

Somewhat symbolic I thought, as it was always Emily who was "x'ing" out people's faces. Now someone is "circling" hers. I'm wondering if there's a message there.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

Well, I guess Victoria engineered that attack in the parking garage on herself, as a first step in implicating Emily in her (supposed) death. I'm not sure Victoria is really dead, but if she is (or even if she isn't) I'm quite sure she has framed Emily for it somehow.

Respected Contributor

I loved Jack in this episode. Well, I've always liked Jack but especially last night. He actually walked away. For now.

Yes, I still think Victoria hired some goon to attack her in the parking garage. And she made sure her "bodyguard" left the car too far a way for Louise to see exactly what happened. After all, her bodyguard does exactly as Victoria asks. There is no way he parked that far away without her consent. Isn't she a great actress, looking all scared and downtrodden throughout the episode until the end. She plotted her final revenge against Emily.

And yay! Mason is back! These last few episodes will be very interesting. But if it's the end i will so miss this show. I was beginning to love all the convoluted plot lines. I guess I'm alone in that.

Honored Contributor

Victoria blew up the house, according to the previews, but my bet is she wasn't in it. She was probably the one sitting on the beach circling Amanda's face which may mean the series isn't over yet (although it should be, much as I enjoy it).

Maybe they are tying up the loose ends in the Hamptons and the rest of the story will continue in L.A.

At least Amanda finally realizes she loves Jack, whether she gets him back or not.

I have to watch again today, because as usual, I was dozing on and off.

Formerly Ford1224
Respected Contributor
On 4/20/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:
On 4/20/2015 Ford1224 said:

Victoria blew up the house, according to the previews, but my bet is she wasn't in it. She was probably the one sitting on the beach circling Amanda's face which may mean the series isn't over yet (although it should be, much as I enjoy it).

It now seems that way. I was really hoping it would have been Fauxmanda or Ashley.

A lot of people think it's Lydia.

If they do spin-off of the show in L.A, I'll continue to watch.

I'm pretty sure it was Mason Treadwell, since he's the one who showed up at the end.

Based on the previews for next week, I now think Victoria is dead. Hard to believe, yes, but I think so.

Honored Contributor

I dont think Victoria will ever DIE!!!

Honored Contributor
On 4/20/2015 smokymtngal said:
On 4/20/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:
On 4/20/2015 Ford1224 said:

It now seems that way. I was really hoping it would have been Fauxmanda or Ashley.

A lot of people think it's Lydia.

If they do spin-off of the show in L.A, I'll continue to watch.

I'm pretty sure it was Mason Treadwell, since he's the one who showed up at the end.

Based on the previews for next week, I now think Victoria is dead. Hard to believe, yes, but I think so.

If it was Mason, he sure has a lovely pair of legs!

Formerly Ford1224