Respected Contributor

I think they are working on wrapping it up...yes...I also heard final 4 episodes....the networks has not confirmed or denied this would be the end.

Honored Contributor

Whaaat? I have to watch Sunday night's episode tonight to see what you all are talking about!!!!!

Honored Contributor

Hilde I remember you and I, from the beginning, didn't believe fauxmanda was dead. {#emotions_dlg.biggrin}

Honored Contributor
On 4/15/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:

Someone pointed out that this quote was in the pilot episode...Before you embark on a journey of revenge, dig 2 graves.

It's possible that Amanda dies, but I doubt it.

I don't think you're wrong Hildegarde. I think she will die. I have been thinking that for a while now. I really see no other end for her.

Jack, Amanda and little Carl walking down the beach hand in hand, perhaps with a new puppy Golden . . . I just don't see that ending.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor
On 4/15/2015 JMFINLEY001 said:

Whaaat? I have to watch Sunday night's episode tonight to see what you all are talking about!!!!!

There are only four more episodes and the series is done.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

Are you sure it is cancelled???

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/16/2015 Shelbelle said:

Are you sure it is cancelled???

Michael Ausiello, from tvline.com, said basically that based on what he's hearing about the finale, if it were to come back for another season it would have to be completely revamped..."actually, forget revamp -- there'd have to be a whole new show".

Honored Contributor

Listening to Entertainment Weekly XM Radio today according to them they're 'pretty sure' the show will be canceled. They said the way it ended pretty much wrapped it up.

I didn't see last weeks show.

Esteemed Contributor

I think it's smart for shows to go out while they're on top. I loved LOST but it went on for too long. Mad Men is leaving at the right time. I think REVENGE has gone through so many characters, it now has no where to go -- although I enjoy watching it.

Seinfeld did it right -- go out on top. I bet there's more and more TV series that last only about 4 seasons and wrap it up.

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Honored Contributor

Ok finally watched last Sunday's show, and I have to agree from the way they seem to be wrapping things up, it sure looks like it's ending! I hate to see it go, but agree that it would be hard to keep it going now for another season!