Honored Contributor

I have to watch it again today because I dozed, but it looks like someone is going to be killed off every week now. Last night it was the politician brother, and looks like next week it's going to be Margeaux getting hit by a car.

They're going all over the place again.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Honored Contributor

I have to get back into it. I must have 3 or 4 episodes to watch now.

Valued Contributor

We just finished watching. This show is all over the place. It appears that it's Margeaux getting hit by a car, but is it really her?

As for Jack, glad to see he's behind the bar again; the cop thing just didn't fit him IMO. I'm hoping to see more of the "grunge" look on him again.

It will be interesting to see how Louise deals with her brother's death (wasn't sorry to see him go); I don't think she understands how highly intelligent Nolan is about things.

As much as I can't stand Victoria, I think she may really love David Clark.

That w I c k e d (wasn't allowed to type the word in full) wife that just showed up is really up to no good. I'd like to see her get taken down even if it's by Victoria.

Honored Contributor

This is different subject but what in the world is wrong with calling someone that? It's even the name of a famous Broadway show.

I'm continuously surprised at some of the things here. Yet other things/words that are REALLY not good get by.

Valued Contributor
On 3/16/2015 annabellethecat said:

This is different subject but what in the world is wrong with calling someone that? It's even the name of a famous Broadway show.

I'm continuously surprised at some of the things here. Yet other things/words that are REALLY not good get by.

Yep, I agree. When I clicked on the submit button, I got a message in red stating that the word _________ is not allowed. I had to redo it with the spaces in between.

Makes no sense IMO and I've seen worse on this BB.

Honored Contributor

I think it's because it's just a case where she can only 'revenge' so much to so many people. I'm sorry, I just didn't know any other way to say it. I remember maybe last year probably one of you basically said the same thing.

She pretty much got even with everyone necessary to get the revenge she sought, her Dad came back and how can the show continue.

I guess that's why they are all over the place as many of you have said acurately.

Honored Contributor
On 4/13/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:

It looks like Revenge might be canceled.

I wondered about that when they announced at the end of Sunday night's show to watch the final 4 episodes. It wasn't clear if they meant the final 4 ever or the final 4 of this season.

So who do we think it is at the end that appears to be sitting somewhere tropical and circled Amanda's face?

Maybe Lydia? But I still am not convinced the fake Amanda died.

Super Contributor
I had the same thought as you, LD. Final 4 of the series? Unclear, but it probably is time for it to go.
Respected Contributor
On 4/14/2015 LipstickDiva said:
On 4/13/2015 Hildegarde Withers said:

It looks like Revenge might be canceled.

I wondered about that when they announced at the end of Sunday night's show to watch the final 4 episodes. It wasn't clear if they meant the final 4 ever or the final 4 of this season.

So who do we think it is at the end that appears to be sitting somewhere tropical and circled Amanda's face?

Maybe Lydia? But I still am not convinced the fake Amanda died.

Sadly, I think Faux Amanda did die. Also, I don't think there's any reason she would be targeting Emily. They spent so much time on Lydia in the flashbacks, I have to believe it is Lydia. My personal preference for a comeback would be Mason Treadwell. I loved that character.

Honored Contributor

Still trying to find out if it ids cancelled, which I think it may be, the very final 4.