Respected Contributor

It's time for Revenge to end. I'm glad this is the last season. It seems to have gotten a little better the last couple episodes so hopefully it will go out on a high note.

Formerly lainey since Shop Talk days. Had to change nickname due to new Forum
Honored Contributor

I will definitely miss it, I have watched from the beginning. I will mostly miss Amanda/Emily and Victoria and Nolan and Jack, definitely won't miss Margaux or Louise-can't stand either of them.......I would esopecially love to see Nolan in another series, he is so likeable!!!!

Contributor

I can't believe they killed off Victoria and now Amanda will go to jail framed for the murder and in the coming attractions she tells Margeau that she knows that Victoria is really alive??!! It can't possibly end like that!! Or maybe Amanda will wake up and she is with her dad when she was a kid playing in the ocean with Jack and his pup. The whole series being a gigantic dream sequence.

Respected Contributor

I am going to miss Nolan most of all, followed by Jack. I hope that Nolan has some happiness at the end, he has been there for everyone and is such a decent, kind, loyal character, not to mention adorable!