Respected Contributor

Re: Revenge-- Possible spoilers

On 10/13/2014 ivey said:

Where is Jack's young son, Carl? Who's taking care of him? Have I missed that?

Nothing has been said....so I have no idea...I'm assuming he's in daycare or something like that since he is now working as a cop and not as a bartender.

Respected Contributor

This last episode just felt like a filler (until the writers decide how long before David and Emily really meet). The way David deflected Charlotte's question about where he's been all this time told me the writers have no idea yet.

The new redhead is up to no good. Not sure yet if she just wants revenge on Victoria for leaving her behind or if it's more than that. Maybe she really is crazy. So she's cozying up to Daniel to get to Victoria. From the back (and with a hoodie) she could pass for Emily. I wonder if she was introduced so Victoria could kill her thinking she's Emily. My mind working overtime.

Honored Contributor

I'm behind on Revenge and a few other shows. I am beginning to wonder if I'm ever going to be able to clear my DVR so I can move from Comcast to Verizon.

Sick of Comcast and taping only 2 shows. Anyway, I'm behind I need to binge watch the stupid DVR.

Contributor

I still love this show, but I can't get over how David doesn't know that Emily is Amanda--aka is OWN DAUGHTER! Are they ever gonna actually reunite?!