Honored Contributor

Re: Return to Amish returning November 18th

@mousiegirl wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@mousiegirl wrote:

I googled the return season, and thios came up:

"Jeremiah and Carmela will most certainly bring the entertaining drama! Unfortunately, Sabrina’s story is not going to end well — but depending on how producers handle her addiction issues, it could make fro some very emotionally compelling television."

@mousiegirl  I saw Jeremiah on a preview commercial but I thought Carmela left him. I got tired of Rebecca and Sabrina arguing all the time.

@colliemom4  I always thought Rebecca and Abe were the only sensible people on the show, and Sabrina is a mess, almost died, and Jeremiah, another mess.  I also thought his wife left, but must have returned.

@mousiegirl  I guess Rebecca and Abe are too normal for the show lol. I can't stand Jeremiah but he does bring drama which makes the show more interesting. He treated his wife like c r a p.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 Oops, you are right. I meant Jeremiah is the one I couldn't stand and Sabrina is the one who is so messed up. Thanks for the info! 

Esteemed Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I didn't realize Abe and Rebecca weren't coming back.  Does anybody know why?  

I thought Jeremiah and Carmella were getting a divorce.  I guess they didn't if they are both returning to the show.  They had so many issues.

Not really interested in what's going on with Sabrina.  Oh well, I'll watch.  I enjoy Mary.  

I liked Mary too...I hope she went back to live with Chester

Honored Contributor

@Nataliesgramma, I saw in a preview where Mary says she wants to go back to being Amish, so I guess that means she goes back to Chester!   I really like Mary, she seems to be the only one on the show that makes sense, I guess because she is older!

Jeremiah gets on my nerves with his actions and language, he will never change!

Seems like this show has been off for a very long time!

Honored Contributor

I watched this show the first season only.  I found it depressing.  What a bunch of trainwrecks.

Honored Contributor

Anyone watching tonight? It's pretty good. More exciting than 90 Day Fiance. Well Abe and Rebecca are gone, but Jeremiah and Carmella are still on the show. So far that is. There are around four new people as well.

Esteemed Contributor

Yes, @colliemom4, I watched.  That Sabrina has lead quite the life for a young woman.  Yikes.

I thought the episode was just ok.  I like the new people and will be interested in watching their journey.  I hope we see more of Mary and less of Jeremiah.  I'm sorry that Abe and Rebecca aren't on.  I know a lot of people didn't like them, but after following their journey for as long as I have, I'd like to know what's going on with them!  

I'll continue to watch.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1  I think 2 hours is just too long for the show. I'm sorry Mary is leaving as well, but wonder if she'll return due to a preview of another Amish person telling her they weren't pleased with her behavior. I will miss Abe and Rebecca too. Sabrina is definitely a mess. Her and Jermeiah both have quite the mouths on them too, which I can't stand. And they're both nothing but troublemakers, but Sabrina shouldn't have even been allowed to film. I can't help but wonder if she wasn't on something during filming. Pathetic really.

Esteemed Contributor

I agree with you about both Jeremiah and Sabrina @colliemom4.   Can you imagine coming into someone's home and talking like that??  I can get a little bawdy with my language too, but at least I know when and where.  Sheesh.  

Honored Contributor

@Citrine1 wrote:

I agree with you about both Jeremiah and Sabrina @colliemom4.   Can you imagine coming into someone's home and talking like that??  I can get a little bawdy with my language too, but at least I know when and where.  Sheesh.  

@Citrine1  Right. I can't imagine talking like they did at the breakfast table, or Sabrina just bursting in there uninvited. I thought the older women would come down harder on them than they did for their behavior. I would have probably told them to leave.

Jeremiah obviously doesn't appreciate anything. It looks like his wife is going to leave him and I don't blame her. He thinks he knows it all too though he has no sense lol. I hold out little hope for Sabrina. I know they bring drama but wish they weren't on the show really.