Honored Contributor

Did anyone ever watch that show? I read it's coming back March 14th. It seems it hasn't been on for years but I used to watch it and really liked it. However the last season was pretty much unwatchable really. I read Mary has colon cancer and is in treatment and that her tumor has shrunk. I don't know who will be on it. Jeremiah and his wife split.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 I watched most of it. Never again. Enough is enough. I couldn't stand Jeremiah. He was a nasty horrible guy. 

I will be avoid this for sure. Thanks for the warning.

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids  Ha ha. Yeah Jeremiah's a super creep. He acts like he's on something too. Probably is. I will check the show out but if it's stupid then I'll tune out. I don't know if Jeremiah's even going to be on it. I think Sabrina had another baby last year too.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 Did Sabrina stay any any of the fathers of her children? Doesn't sne know about birth control?

Honored Contributor

@Love my grandkids wrote:

@colliemom4 Did Sabrina stay any any of the fathers of her children? Doesn't sne know about birth control?

@Love my grandkids  The dad of the last 3 is that Jethro guy. I think he cheated on her with another man at one time. Strange situation to say the least. It doesn't seem she cares to use birth control.

Honored Contributor

I thought Amish didn't like to be photographed.  Are these from a more liberal branch?  

Honored Contributor

Puppy Mills. Two of our pups are puppy mill rescue.

When I lose the TV controller, it's always in some remote destination.
Honored Contributor

@colliemom4,

Thanks for the post. I thought the show was long over. Sorry to hear about Mary, I will tune in...

Happy Tuesday Have A Great Day

Esteemed Contributor

Hi @colliemom4  and thanks for the heads up!  I haven't thought about this show for a while.  It will be fun to see who they bring back.  

Too bad about Mary.  I hope she recovers and we get to see her again.  Jeremiah - ugh - at least he's a familiar face and I woudn't mind finding out what's going on with him.  Not surprised that he and his wife are no longer together.  

I really don't care for Sabrina.  She needs to get her act together, stay off drugs and stop losing her children to child services.  It's disgraceful.  

I can't say I'll stick with the show, but I'll at least watch the first episode.  

Honored Contributor

@Group 5 minus 1 wrote:

Puppy Mills. Two of our pups are puppy mill rescue.

@Group 5 minus 1  Yeah that's so sad. I don't think this particular group of people is into that type of thing. Most left the church or are thinking about doing so and others are Mennonites.