Honored Contributor

Did anyone watch this show? I did for a long time. It's coming back on March 22nd after not being on for ages. It may be unwatchable but I'm going to check it out.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 I'm ashamed to admit I watched this highly scripted (according to some cast members) train wreck! May take a look again. It truly is cringe worthy!

Honored Contributor

I hope they offer new "actors" for this show,,..the last were terrible.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

I hope they offer new "actors" for this show,,..the last were terrible.

@SeaMaiden  Some truly were. I know Jeremiah and Sabrina are back. I'm not certain who else is coming back. I like Mary but don't believe she did all that she did, opening up the bed and breakfast, partying etc. yet I still watch lol.

Honored Contributor

Ada is coming back too. Remember her? Her grandaughter is coming on the show too.

Honored Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

Ada is coming back too. Remember her? Her grandaughter is coming on the show too.

@colliemom4  Is that the old lady who  loved a stiff drink and canned all that greasy meat?😄

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4  Is that the old lady who  loved a stiff drink and canned all that greasy meat?😄

@SeaMaiden  LOL! She liked to drink, but for some reason I can't recall the meat. Mary is a heavy set woman that was always cooking. You are probably right.

It seems I haven't seen this show in years though I know it hasn't been that long since it's been off the air.

Honored Contributor

@SeaMaiden wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@SeaMaiden   It was Mary who canned the fatty meat, and who left the Amish for a while, did like to drink, lol.

Honored Contributor

I found this pic online. I wonder who this guy is lol.

amish.PNG

Honored Contributor

The Amish are NO GOOD. They have puppy mills;which may be illegal now.