Super Contributor

Our reviewer said it's thoughtful and well-written. That's the kiss of death for modern audiences.

Frequent Contributor

I might watch it tonight and give it a couple of weeks before I decide if I like it or not.

Contributor

This series is awesome! I was glued to the screen and I plan to watch every Sunday!!

Valued Contributor

Just hoping this doesn't turn out like Lost- just too bizarre for me.

Respected Contributor
On 3/9/2014 pepes mom said:

Just hoping this doesn't turn out like Lost- just too bizarre for me.

That's funny about Lost. I remember the joke going around when it was renewed for another season--thta the writers said, "Oh, shoot."

I watched and thought Resurrection was interesting. I think it's pretty clear that this is no biblical resurrection. I bet it will have more of a sinister theme, alluded to by Jacob's dad when he commented that Jacob "wasn't right." People dying, then returning without a soul is a pretty common theme in the sci-fi genre.

What worries you masters you.
Honored Contributor
Okay I told myself I wasn't going to watch this but guess what I did! This was freaking awesome! I'm hooked. My Sunday night at 9:00 just got a little more crowded. I'll have to DVR The Good Wife, Believe, Resurrection or Game of Thrones when it comes back in April. This got me thinking If I could bring back someone who would it be. I would bring back my brother who died far too young.
Valued Contributor

Watched it last night and will not watch again. Just don't like it and that's good as I have enough TV stuff on my agenda!!

Respected Contributor
I'll give it another try, but so far it left me flat. I think I might have a problem getting over the premise.
Honored Contributor

I watched it only because it preceded Revenge and there was nothing else on. It's probably not going to hold my interest, those "spiritual" shows never do. Besides the child actor, sorry to say, cannot act . . . not his fault of course. I might give it one more go.

Formerly Ford1224
We must always take sides. Neutrality helps the oppressor, never the victim. Silence encourages the tormentor, never the tormented. Elie Wiesel 1986
Respected Contributor

I didn't really care for it. I love sci fi but this doesn't really seem to fit that genre. And couldn't they have given that kid some fresh clothes to wear? Starting in China, on a plane to America, to the hospital, to church, etc. Too ridiculous. So are all the people coming back because they know something that needs to be set right?