Trusted Contributor
On 4/17/2014 MamaWick said:

This is what I believe the networks call a "mid season" show. If it does well (and I think it has), it will be back. Yes, there are two episodes left, one on Sunday 04/27 and one on Sunday 05/04. Not this coming Sunday, though. Guess they didn't want to fool with THE resurrection.

Good one, MamaWick! I thought they might be showing The Ten Commandments at that time as I thought they have done in the past on Easter night, but I see they are showing it on Saturday night. There's a made-for-TV movie on ABC Sunday night pre-empting both Resurrection and Revenge.

Esteemed Contributor
On 4/17/2014 MamaWick said:

This is what I believe the networks call a "mid season" show. If it does well (and I think it has), it will be back. Yes, there are two episodes left, one on Sunday 04/27 and one on Sunday 05/04. Not this coming Sunday, though. Guess they didn't want to fool with THE resurrection.

Yikes, LOL. I guess I don't want to do that either. I better be quiet. Smiley Happy

I do hope this show is picked up for another season. I don't want it to be like The Colbys or Models, Inc., two shows I really liked back in the day that just "poof" up and stopped and left me hanging. Smiley Happy