Esteemed Contributor

Tomorrow night, Sunday 1/4. I can't wait!

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Honored Contributor

The commercials 'insinuate' that the grandma does something that hurts the young boy. They have the boy's father saying, "Mother. What did you do?" I don't think it's that, I think it's just trying to get people to watch the show.

Esteemed Contributor

The synopsis in the Guide says grandma and the boy go missing. I'll be very interested to see where this goes.

It's God's job to judge the terrorists. It's our mission to arrange the meeting. U.S. Marines
Super Contributor

I heard that it's back for 4 episodes and then ABC will make a decision to renew or not. I love this show so I'm not happy with that.

Esteemed Contributor

I love this show, its not the same same crime show like so many are these days. The only bad thing is that I love this show, and The Mentalist, and the Apprentice (which actually sounds good this season) and I believe they will all be on at the same time!

Super Contributor
On 1/4/2015 LoveShelties said:

I heard that it's back for 4 episodes and then ABC will make a decision to renew or not. I love this show so I'm not happy with that.

4 episodes??? What the heck??? I thought this gets good ratings, so I'm surprised that it's possible that it won't be back? I hope we at least get some answers if it does end!

Esteemed Contributor

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} No! It's the best network TV I've seen in a long time. I wonder how we might start a
"Save Resurrection" campaign??

ETA- They have a Facebook page. If your on Facebook, please like the page.

https://www.facebook.com/Resurrection

Esteemed Contributor

Anybody watching?

Esteemed Contributor

I'm confused now...with the new ""preacher"" that Jenny knows. I knew Grandma wouldn't harm Jacob. She is starting to come clean about the past and that is enlightening some.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Super Contributor
On 1/4/2015 betteb said:

{#emotions_dlg.ohmy} No! It's the best network TV I've seen in a long time. I wonder how we might start a
"Save Resurrection" campaign??

ETA- They have a Facebook page. If your on Facebook, please like the page.

https://www.facebook.com/Resurrection

The season finale is on January 25th, I so enjoy this show and I'm tired of networks in general leaving viewers hanging as to renewal. I already sent an email to ABC to please consider keeping this show as there are shows on ABC that gets less viewers that already been renewed. This has been one of my pet peeves for a long time.