Honored Contributor

Missed it because we watched the Packer/Bear game. I hope the episode shows up on ""On Demand"" soon.

Regular Contributor
I definitely think Margaret is evil and did lock those people in there. The little child ghost running around was laughing in.could it be Rachel has been returned a couple times and was there at that time also. And one more thing I'm a little creeped out about the baby. I hope it's not going to be something freaky.
Esteemed Contributor

Oh Poo, I was all comfy in my PJs in front of the TV and then realized that Resurrection is not on tonight!! I may go through withdrawal!

Esteemed Contributor

It won't be back until 11/30

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor

I read that Resurrection may be cancelled for the next season - apparently viewing numbers have dropped. Actually am not surprised about the decline in viewers...the show seems to have lost its focus. There are too many new "people" showing up and the story lines seem to be muddled! I enjoyed the show because the plot was new and different, but I am a bit lost as to where this story is going....

Esteemed Contributor
On 11/17/2014 corita said:

I read that Resurrection may be cancelled for the next season - apparently viewing numbers have dropped. Actually am not surprised about the decline in viewers...the show seems to have lost its focus. There are too many new "people" showing up and the story lines seem to be muddled! I enjoyed the show because the plot was new and different, but I am a bit lost as to where this story is going....

I hope not!! There have not been too many returns this season, I love it!

Super Contributor

Not another possible cancellation!!!{#emotions_dlg.sad} I guess I just like the shows that not enough others like! Geesh!

I'm a little nervous about Rachel's baby! That story-line seems really far-fetched!! I can see people returning, but a fetus surviving?? Hmmm....?!?!

Esteemed Contributor

In my mind, the fetus would also be a returned as it would have died when Rachel did the first time. JMO.

My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Esteemed Contributor
On 11/17/2014 MamaWick said:

In my mind, the fetus would also be a returned as it would have died when Rachel did the first time. JMO.

Very interesting, Mama!!!