Honored Contributor

Any one see it this last Wed? Thought it was not good. Not sure if I will watch it when it returns.

'cuz every girl's crazy 'bout a sharp dressed man
Respected Contributor

I pretty much gave up after the first season.  Lost interest when it became more about the humans and the community.  

If my dog doesn't like you, neither do I.
Esteemed Contributor
There were a couple of lines I found to be hysterical...

A birthday party is just a participation trophy ~ Harry Vanderspeigle

Butt gun ~ Sheriff Mike (talking about passing gas
My religion is very simple. My religion is kindness ~ Dalai Lama XIV

When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace ~ Jimi Hendrix
Honored Contributor

I'm still watching. Haven't missed an episode. I like Darcey the bartender. She should run for mayor b/c bartenders know everything about everyone plus she's lived there a long time.  Don't care for the mayor or his wife. The two kids are my favorites.

Honored Contributor

@SilleeMee I mostly watch for the kids, love them!

Honored Contributor

My biggest objection with season 2 is the amount of time spent on other characters at the expense of Harry's airtime. I enjoy the sheriff and deputy, the kids, D'arcy, even Ben (not his wife), but only when they are interacting with Harry. Ben sure wants Harry to take on the doctor's duties - not sure that will work any better than it did last season.

Respected Contributor

Re: Resident Alien

[ Edited ]

Most new shows I enjoy in season 1 disappoint me in season 2 and I generally stop watching by season 3 (some I stop watching in season 2).  I really liked the first season of this show.  Have missed some of this season (was watching The Amazing Race instead) but what I have seen is making me less interested. I really enjoy Alan Tudyk as Harry.  Have to agree that the times they focus on the other characters without him it's less interesting.  But I do like some of the supporting characters - Sheriff, Deputy, Asta.  Not sure what to think about the whole baby thing...  I'll keep watching and we'll see if I stick with it.  

Super Contributor

I'm still watching and enjoying it. I didn't see season 1 until they ran the marathon just before season 2 started. Really enjoyed the first season. Didn't like the first 2 episodes in season 2 ... almost seemed like they had different writers, but I've enjoyed the rest of season 2. Wednesday's show was called the 'mid-season finale' ... not sure what a mid-season finale is. It's not on this coming Wednesday and not sure when it's coming back.

Honored Contributor

We still like this show.

Could do without Ben and his wife-the comedic effect of their sex life was worn out the first time.

Darcy is ok but that red hair has to go.

We like  Sheriff Mike-he was so dismissive of Deputy Liv but now he is becoming "softer"; he is coming to terms with the loss of his partner in DC so I can see why he was not getting close to Liv.

And of course, Alan Tudyk is just so perfect in the role.  He is falling for Asta, obviously.

Sahar and Max are believable and they remind me of themes from other series where kids were part of the main storyline such as Stranger Things.

Dan Twelvetrees is also a great character-so calm and loving.

Looking forward to the storyline behind the real Dr.Vanderspeigle (sp?).

"" Compassion is a verb."-Thich Nhat Hanh