Super Contributor

Re: Reminder LA Million Dollar Listing on tonight

Was so happy to see the show finally back on!!!  One of my favorites to watch!

Was strange to not see Madison but he seemed to have changed last season and wasn't as enjoyable or pleasant so I wasn't surprised he wasn't going to be on the show.   

Honored Contributor

new episode tonight at 9pm et.

"The world is a dangerous place, not because of those who do evil, but because of those who look on and do nothing." - Albert Einstein
Valued Contributor

Re: Re:LA Million Dollar Listing on tonight 2019

@SharkE wrote:

yeah, the one gal who worked so much she didn't remember she had kids in school and what grade they were in. She made me throw up.

Nothing wrong with ambition, but, if that's your whole world then why did you choose to bring kids into it ? Her husband did the right thing.

Kids will remember later on who was there and who wasn't .

Yeah, Josn Altman is a waste of space. LOL He's so into himself and Heather is all about material stuff guess they deserve each other.

shallow as 'Housewives'.

Josh Altman - total OBNOXIOUS a hole, and his wife is a MAJOR waste of space.

Respected Contributor

I still watch MDL/LA, but I don't really like any of the agents anymore.  I liked Flagg when Grandma Edith was still alive, she reeled him back in when he started getting obnoxious, but without her influence, he's a spoiled brat jerk who likes to show off.  Don't care for Altman, the Brits or that lady agent.

Honored Contributor

I read that Heather Altman is pregnant with baby #2. I don't really care for her husband or the British guy.

Honored Contributor

Jan 10th episode

That one guy who wouldn't let that English guy do his job was repugnant.

Why didn't he sell it himself if he thought he was so great ? why pay somebody a commission if your gonna throw your wgt. around and blow the deal. 

He was totally out of bounds. His wife needed to take control of his big mouth. Then, it said the place was ripped off and taken off market.

That greedy woman client of Flagg's was beyond greedy. The one that had the scarf on driving with him in the convertible and going to the dog park.

She needs a dose of real life reality. These rich people make me want to barf up.

Respected Contributor

@SharkEthat guy that wouldn't let him do his job is PK. His wife, Dorit, is on The Housewives of Beverly Hills. They are very good friends of Boy George. Notice tonight's show was about people on TV or sports. Rose Gowen, Dorit & that football player. Sorry, I don't watch sports but guess he is a popular player.

Honored Contributor

Watched last night and found just about everyone to be obnoxious.  I must have been in a mood...

Honored Contributor

@sissel  I don't give a wink about sports either. Guess they were big names in their heyday. Josh Alton's client that woman was stunning ! I just sit and looked at her.. She had the last word in getting her husband to agree with Josh that they should accept the deal and move on. Some big white house seemed like she may used to had been an agent herself. That's where all about me Alton showed off his own college sports ring.

She was gorgeous and dressed real nice. No hootchie look.

That PK was acting like a spoiled millenial. Nothing bothers Flagg his Granny raised him to be super confident and brush off everything and know

that he's always gonna be right, regardless. LOL   I miss her she was a hoot and he adored her. Never seemed to care about his Mother , though. LOL

Wonder if she really killed that person she said she did back in WWII ?

The black haired English fellow is the best the other one he can go back to the Queen. LOL

prettyshark.gif

Honored Contributor

@faeriemoon wrote:

Watched last night and found just about everyone to be obnoxious.  I must have been in a mood...

@faeriemoon, I think this show has jumped the shark.  It's all way too fake and scripted now. 

Josh Altman, Josh Flagg and the 2 brits were on a talk show either last year or the year prior and they all got along perfectly fine.  I think all the feuding is fake for the show.  I'm sure there is competitiveness in that market but nothing like what is happening on the show.