Honored Contributor

Reminder - Chicago Trilogy Starts Tonight

For those of us who watch the Chicago trilogy of Fire, Med and PD, they start tonight at 8:00 p.m.  

I always DVR the series but usually watch Fire and Med in real time.  I just can't stay awake until 11 to get through PD.

Honored Contributor

Re: Reminder - Chicago Trilogy Starts Tonight

Only Med for me and only in real time. 

Respected Contributor

I have missed the Chicago trilogy in the past because I usually watch shows that air on another network. However; this season they changed the days those shows air which is good for me because now I can catch the trilogy on Wednesday nights. That is until Seal Team comes back on and then I will have to DVR!

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva   thanks for the Reminder. I watch all three.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

For those of us who watch the Chicago trilogy of Fire, Med and PD, they start tonight at 8:00 p.m.  

I always DVR the series but usually watch Fire and Med in real time.  I just can't stay awake until 11 to get through PD.

@Lipstickdiva 

I DVR everything I watch, so as not to miss anything.   And to FF thru all commercials, of course.   Can't wait for this season to start!

Trusted Contributor

Thanks for the reminder @Lipstickdiva .  I like the trio.

Frequent Contributor

LOVE THESE SHOWS.  I have them all being DVRd tonight as I have an HOA meeting of which I am the President of the Board. 

I'm so not in the mood for this meeting....really really want to watch my shows!!!

Enjoy - I'll catch up with them later.

Honored Contributor

Turned to NBC about a half hour after Med had begun and was able to ff though most commercials in all three shows. Took about 2 hrs and 10 minutes versus 3 hrs.

April is Autism Awareness/Acceptance month.
Valued Contributor

So for those who do watch Chicago Fire - what do you think about who was killed off; and do you think about Sylvie Brett (the paramedic), will she marry the Chaplan or go back to Chicago?

Honored Contributor

@debfau 

I am sad that Otis was killed off and as far as Brett I am wondering the same thing, I think her home town has become too small town for her

@debfau wrote:

So for those who do watch Chicago Fire - what do you think about who was killed off; and do you think about Sylvie Brett (the paramedic), will she marry the Chaplan or go back to Chicago?

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.