Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Reminder - Chicago Trilogy Starts Tonight

Let's get Casey and Brett back together. I don't think Brett wants to follow around after her fiance's career in the home town she wanted to leave. Nice guy. But goodbye.   

"I took a walk in the woods and came out taller than the trees." Henry David Thoreau
Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

All 3 of the Chicago Trilogy had losses, deaths, surprises and sadness!  Some expected, some not!  Should be an interesting season for Fire, Med & PD.  Love all of the Trilogy!

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

@ScarletDove wrote:

All 3 of the Chicago Trilogy had losses, deaths, surprises and sadness!  Some expected, some not!  Should be an interesting season for Fire, Med & PD.  Love all of the Trilogy!

Agree @ScarletDove . Each needs its own thread. Someone started a Fire one but as I was replying, the thread disappeared. Oh well!

ETA: We have now have a Fire and a Med which leaves PD.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Respected Contributor

I watch all three. All three delivered the drama!

Honored Contributor

I used to like these crossover events but now not so much.

~~~"Patience is the power to do nothing when doing something won't do anything but make everything worse"~~~
Honored Contributor

Wow watched two of the three will watch PD tomorrow

Stop being afraid of what could go wrong and start being positive what could go right.
Honored Contributor

I only watch Chicago Med, so I really hate these crossover events tha make you watch all three.

Honored Contributor

I didn't watch the Chicago Fire, but watched the rest of it.  Seems like they just left some stuff hanging.  First, after they shot the bad guy, they just turned around and walked away leaving that poor fellow that was probably too far gone to save.  But, shouldn't Dr. Halstead at least stayed with him?

And what about all those folks in quarantine that ran away?  I know they got some of them, but last I heard on the show they were still looking for some who could infect other people.