Esteemed Contributor

Re: Reminder 90 Finance tonight & tomorrow

@Annabellethecat66  You are just too funny. Come on, let's all watch and then chat about it, but don't admit to any of our hometown BFF's that we watch those train wrecks. LOL 

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Honored Contributor

I'm into hour one of tonight.  I don't think any of them work well together.  There are too many differences and nobody seems to want to compromise.

Respected Contributor

Annabellethecat of course we got you back in, we had too. This show is too much crazy and we wanted your opinion. Hope you will be watching tomorrow night. LOL I know we watch Big Brother and I can't wait for that (celebrity). 

Honored Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@Annabellethecat66  You are just too funny. Come on, let's all watch and then chat about it, but don't admit to any of our hometown BFF's that we watch those train wrecks. LOL 

Do you know how hard it is? People call and I am trying to watch the show and they keep asking me what I am watching. They can  hear the TV in the background. Tonight we went out for dinner and I kept thinking, I hope we get home in time.  

Respected Contributor

I know what you mean, we are going out to dinner tomorrow so this show is recorded, if I miss this I will have a fit. There better not be a power outage or huge winds that direct tv loses signal. I hung in this show & want to see it. I know they do replay it but want to see it first hand. 

Esteemed Contributor

Can’t wait to see tonight. They’re all headed for trouble! So obvious from the outside. 

Respected Contributor

@sissel wrote:

I know what you mean, we are going out to dinner tomorrow so this show is recorded, if I miss this I will have a fit. There better not be a power outage or huge winds that direct tv loses signal. I hung in this show & want to see it. I know they do replay it but want to see it first hand. 

@sissel  Ha ha!  I know exactly what you mean!   When "my" shows are on, I usually make myself a little nest, get comfy, and don't want any interruptions.  I tell my family, "If Queen Elizabeth comes knocking at the door, just tell her I'm watching my show."  

Trusted Contributor

When you see on the show all the problems and red flags that are going up. They are all desperate people who still want to get married. Some of them are so crooked that when they die they are  going to have to screw them in the ground. That guy from the DR wonder what the heck he’s up to. Then the blonde girl who needs to go on a diet that is what her boyfriend keeps telling her. Then you got one she wants a baby right away. The other guy he does not  do anything he just lives off his friend.  Then some of these women they want their boyfriends to be daddy’s to their children right away. When they act like kids themselves .I can’t remember any of their names because they had me so mixed up on who wants what. I can’t believe these people get paid for this.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 wrote:

Annie and David....she needs to run and go back to her country.  Good grief!  What does it take?

@Annabellethecat66  I do not know what she is thinking.  He tells her to spend no more than $200 on a wedding dress( seriously?) and when she finds one for $300... he says OK and the credit card he gives her is no good......PLEASE!  He is a loser!  He is an old fat unattractive man with no money.  She must REALLY love him.  

Respected Contributor

Such a bunch of loonies but I won't miss a minute of tonight's fiasco.