Respected Contributor

Re: Reminder 90 Finance tonight & tomorrow

@lulu1 wrote:

Such a bunch of loonies but I won't miss a minute of tonight's fiasco.

Totally agree.  Nicole grossed me out when she was licking her fingers at the restaurant! 

Esteemed Contributor

@sissel The tell all show was a big "meh" for me. Nothing much being said that wasn't expected. The one funny part for me was when David (from Spain) tried to explain how hard it is being with Evelyn's family for morning coffee at 8:00 am and they want to talk about their sex life. LOL

Women and cats will do as they please, and men and dogs should relax and get used to the idea-Robert A. Heinlein
Respected Contributor

@pattypeep wrote:

@sissel The tell all show was a big "meh" for me. Nothing much being said that wasn't expected. The one funny part for me was when David (from Spain) tried to explain how hard it is being with Evelyn's family for morning coffee at 8:00 am and they want to talk about their sex life. LOL

I agree with the show last pm.  I fell asleep (DVR'ed it) when Nikki, Chris, David and Annie were on.  I did rewind it to catch some of it.

No way am I watching 3 hrs of Azan & Nicole tonight.  What will be said that's not been rehashed over and over again in clips unless he finally calls her back.