Respected Contributor

Re: Remember from the movie Top Gun.....Star Kelly McGillis?

She might have thyroid or other health issues.   The years are not always kind to all of us.  I was a hottie at that age also, but now I'm just burned out.

Honored Contributor

@libbyannE wrote:

God bless her for not taking a more common, surgical path, complete with balloon lips, melon boobs,  a stiff botoxed face, and the sad mien of the desperate older woman! 

True but she could use a new, supportive bra.

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Honored Contributor

@sunshine45  Beautiful lady. She reminds me of Shirly Jones...

I read she will be in the next Top Gun movie along with Tom Cruise and Val Kilmer. 

Super Contributor

While people look at the outside, the shell, the real beauty is what lies within.  

I would like to be thin and young again, but I have learned a lot, and lived a lot.  Any day above ground is a good day.  Let her be.  

Honored Contributor

All of us have those "bad" days....She is gorgeous inside and out.

Esteemed Contributor

I kinda doubt that that 2nd photo is actually her. Do we know the source of the photo? Looks like something from the Enquirer—-and we all know how reliable that is (NOT).

Honored Contributor

@sunshine45 wrote:

may 2017......she looks beautiful.....

https://pmcvariety.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/rexfeatures_1089754l-2.jpg?w=1000&h=563&crop=1

Thank you, @sunshine45.  You are always a class act.

Honored Contributor

I doubt very much that picture from the OP is her. I see no resemblance whatsoever in the face. I don't believe it.

Contributor

When I saw this story on-line a few moments ago it saddened me that it was written and posted for no apparent reason other than to encourage people to comment negatively on her appearance.  And so, I ask, why was this posted here?  Aren't we better than this?  Finally, kudos to all who have posted such lovely comments about her -- how a person is more than her looks, how happy she looks, etc.  Talk about making lemonade out of lemons...

Honored Contributor

@garl wrote:

When I saw this story on-line a few moments ago it saddened me that it was written and posted for no apparent reason other than to encourage people to comment negatively on her appearance.  And so, I ask, why was this posted here?  Aren't we better than this?  Finally, kudos to all who have posted such lovely comments about her -- how a person is more than her looks, how happy she looks, etc.  Talk about making lemonade out of lemons...

@garl  This!! Heart