Honored Contributor

Remember Lizzie Rovsek from Real Housewives?

[ Edited ]

She was on Real Housewives of OC for one season. She had a swimwear line she was trying to get off the ground.

It seems she and Emily also from OC are really good friends.  Emily models a lot of Lizzie's swimsuit on Lizzie's website for her line and on her own social media.

Emily stated the other day that Lizzie's line of swimwear will be coming to QVC soon.  Based on what I've seen Emily modeling, I cannot imagine how it's going to go over.  Either there will be a line just for QVC that is more conservative or Emily is wearing suits that are too small because most of them I cannot see being suitable for QVC and I can't imagine the average Q customer buying them.

Her website is sunkittenswimwear.  There isn't much so she really must still be getting this off the ground.  Emily has modeled more suits on her Insta page than are available on the site.  According to Emily the suits will also be sold on Amazon.  

Trusted Contributor

Re: Remember Lizzie Rovsek from Real Housewives?

@Lipstickdiva 

I couldn't place the name with the face so googled her. She is gorgeous and I was surprised her and Christian divorced. They seemed so happy and well paired. Anyway, good for her, hope she does well, she seemed like a genuinely nice person. (I also don't remember Emily).

Got me to thinking: so many families have broken up over these housewife franchises!

⚓️
Respected Contributor

Yes, I remember her.  I remember Vicki not liking her when they were first introduced.  And I do remember she had a swimsuit line, lots of ruched bottom bikinis if I recall.

That's been many years now.  Sorta surprised she is still at it. 

Wonder if she had her own swim wear shop in OC and is now finally able to branch out.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@LoveMyBaby wrote:

@Lipstickdiva 

I couldn't place the name with the face so googled her. She is gorgeous and I was surprised her and Christian divorced. They seemed so happy and well paired. Anyway, good for her, hope she does well, she seemed like a genuinely nice person. (I also don't remember Emily).

Got me to thinking: so many families have broken up over these housewife franchises!

@LoveMyBaby, Emily is still on.  She is married to Shane and good friends (sometimes) with Gina.  

Esteemed Contributor

This seems to be the only one on her website.

SK_BrieChilders_5477_vf-160x240.jpg

Honored Contributor

I do remember her. I didn't see but one swimsuit on her site. Maybe she's changing it around and will offer different items?

Honored Contributor

I found this pic online. I definitely don't think it would appeal to the average QVC viewer Cat LOL

image.png