Honored Contributor

Re: Remember Donna Mills from Knots Landing??

I watched the show after the Daytime Emmys and she was on it. I was right, she's going to be involved and will appear periodically.

Respected Contributor

I saw her a while ago on one of the daytime talk shows...her and Michele Lee from Knots were both on and they openly talked about having work done. I think both said they had their 1st lifts in their 40's. I think bad looking lifts are when a person waits until everything is really saggy/wrinkly to get work done and then they are left with that pulled skin too taught look. The ones who look good are ones who had gradual work done over the years.

Honored Contributor

On 4/25/2015 Shelbelle said:
On 4/25/2015 KathyLFan said:

She is starting a new show that I can't wait to DVR: QUEENS OF DRAMA, w/the goal being to develop a new TV show for them to star in!

The all-star cast includes Lindsay Hartley (“All My Children,” “Days of Our Lives”), Crystal Hunt (“Guiding Light,” “One Life to Live”), Vanessa Marcil (“Las Vegas,” “General Hospital”), Chrystee Pharris (“Passions,” “General Hospital”) and Hunter Tylo (“The Bold and The Beautiful”) with special appearances by Donna Mills (“Knots Landing,” “Melrose Place”) and Joan Collins (Dynasty).

This has video:

http://redcarpetcrash.com/tv-review-queens-of-drama-is-must-watch-for-any-soap-fans/

It starts Sun. night on POP Channel, right after the DAYTIME EMMY AWARDS! Should be loads of fun!

After that, it will air on Wed at 8 ET. I am a long time soap watcher, but this show does not interest me.

Saw a little bit of this, Donna is acting like a true B, just like her Abby character.

Honored Contributor

I used to love Knots Landing! To me, that was the most exciting show ever!!!! I thought Donna Mills was the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. I tried to make up my eyes just like hers. I practiced and practiced and I think I did a pretty good job! HA!!!

The one actress on there who played Valene, I had seen her while back and she had some very bad plastic surgery and she looked scary.

"A day without sunshine is like, you know, night." - Steve Martin
Trusted Contributor

Hard to believe she's in her seventies. Where does the time go?

Esteemed Contributor

Knots Landing was my very favorite show. Donna Mills was absolutely gorgeous, and she still is. I saw her a few years ago on a Knots reunion, and she and Michele looked beautiful. Joan Van Ark, sadly not so much.

I'd guess that Donna Mills and Jane Fonda use the same plastic surgeon because they both look so natural.

There's hope for all of us!

"That's a great first pancake."
Lady Gaga, to Tony Bennett
Trusted Contributor

I never actually saw Knots Landing. Or Dallas. But I remember Donna Mills and always thought she was pretty.

Valued Contributor

I saw Joan Van Ark in the Denver airport a few years ago--oh dear--the pics you see are very true to life. I don't know what she's done, but it's awful. I felt so bad for her.

Super Contributor

I saw Donna Mills on tv recently. While she does look great I noticed that her face didn't move.