Honored Contributor

Re: Remember Donna Mills from Knots Landing??

On 1/3/2015 annabellethecat said:

mousie, I guess that's true about dancers. I always remember my daughter's dance teacher. She owned the studio. It grew huge. I remember that she said a dancer's body always remembers the muscles they got.

I know my daughters danced for 13 years. The oldes daughter, through 6 pregnancies, as soon as she had the babies those muscles were right back. Same thing for the middle daughter, through 4 pregnancies. The youngest one has never been pregnant but the muscles are amazing! The middle daughter never, never works out.

So, I guess there's something to that. I wish I'd have taken ballet or organized dance! Ha!

It is true, annabellthecat. The owner of the studio where I danced and came back to in my thirties, was in her seventies by then, and the extension and height of her leg when lifted to the side and up was amazing. She had knee problems at the time, but otherwise, as fit as could be.

Valued Contributor

On 12/31/2014 colliegirls said:

She's 71???? Who is HER plastic surgeon?? They do a great job!

Believe it or not, she is 74!!!!! Wholey moley--I, too, want her plastic surgeon--such beautiful, natural work on a naturally beautiful woman!

Trusted Contributor

She is starting a new show that I can't wait to DVR: QUEENS OF DRAMA, w/the goal being to develop a new TV show for them to star in!

The all-star cast includes Lindsay Hartley (“All My Children,” “Days of Our Lives”), Crystal Hunt (“Guiding Light,” “One Life to Live”), Vanessa Marcil (“Las Vegas,” “General Hospital”), Chrystee Pharris (“Passions,” “General Hospital”) and Hunter Tylo (“The Bold and The Beautiful”) with special appearances by Donna Mills (“Knots Landing,” “Melrose Place”) and Joan Collins (Dynasty).

This has video:

http://redcarpetcrash.com/tv-review-queens-of-drama-is-must-watch-for-any-soap-fans/

It starts Sun. night on POP Channel, right after the DAYTIME EMMY AWARDS! Should be loads of fun!

Honored Contributor

On 4/25/2015 KathyLFan said:

She is starting a new show that I can't wait to DVR: QUEENS OF DRAMA, w/the goal being to develop a new TV show for them to star in!

The all-star cast includes Lindsay Hartley (“All My Children,” “Days of Our Lives”), Crystal Hunt (“Guiding Light,” “One Life to Live”), Vanessa Marcil (“Las Vegas,” “General Hospital”), Chrystee Pharris (“Passions,” “General Hospital”) and Hunter Tylo (“The Bold and The Beautiful”) with special appearances by Donna Mills (“Knots Landing,” “Melrose Place”) and Joan Collins (Dynasty).

This has video:

http://redcarpetcrash.com/tv-review-queens-of-drama-is-must-watch-for-any-soap-fans/

It starts Sun. night on POP Channel, right after the DAYTIME EMMY AWARDS! Should be loads of fun!

After that, it will air on Wed at 8 ET. I am a long time soap watcher, but this show does not interest me.

Honored Contributor

Donna Mills was in a Lifetime movie just last weekend, I cannot remember the name of the movie, but she played an evil mean woman, but she looked good!

Trusted Contributor

On 4/25/2015 Hooty said:

Donna Mills was in a Lifetime movie just last weekend, I cannot remember the name of the movie, but she played an evil mean woman, but she looked good!

Was it DEADLY REVENGE, made in 2013? Donna played the mother, Evelyn, "with subtle gray hair & wrinkles" per one reviewer!

Honored Contributor

She's in that new show (she's probably executive producer) of that reality show called Drama Queens.

Esteemed Contributor

I remember her in her first feature film ""Play Misty For Me"". She was a girlfriend to a guy who was stalked played by Clint Eastwood. I know she's invested in 'work' to her face for many years. She looks nice.

Never Forget the Native American Indian Holocaust
Respected Contributor

Yes, I remember her and I saw her on a show recently and she looks great!

Honored Contributor

Actually she'll be 75 this December. She looks amazing!

"Pure Michigan"