Respected Contributor

Re: Remember Beauty and the Beast from 1987?

@CANDLEQUEEN wrote:

Oh sorry, I was talking about the movie that released in the late 80's. But I also remember the televeision show with Linda Hamilton as well, that was so good too.....

Are you speaking of the animated movie?

“The soul is healed by being with children.”
— Fyodor Dostoyevsky
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Yeah, Perleman isn't a matinee idol, but, his voice is really great.

He's got a movie out where he plays a retired hitman. It was good, too.

I always felt bad for Vincent he could only walk around in the city on Halloween. Don't know if they ever explained what kind of disease he was suppose to have had. I know he was adopted by the older man

Honored Contributor

Vincent was SO cute!!!

Loved Catherine!

Honored Contributor

@SharkE wrote:

Yeah, Perleman isn't a matinee idol, but, his voice is really great.

He's got a movie out where he plays a retired hitman. It was good, too.

I always felt bad for Vincent he could only walk around in the city on Halloween. Don't know if they ever explained what kind of disease he was suppose to have had. I know he was adopted by the older man

You know you are right, they never explained where Vincent came from.  If they did I missed that episode.

Respected Contributor

I loved the T.V.show in the 80's!  Such a fantasy world.  They never wxplained why Vincent looked a he did, that wasn't the point. The point was a good heart deserves a home,  even if it is underground.  Did you ever notice that his jacket was made out of a movers quilt?  I Loved Ron in the original H*llboy movies.  Big, gruff and with a soft spot for Kittens!  He's not in the new film. I'm guessing they are aiming for a edgier, darker humor. 

Linda Hamilton did allright for herself too in the Terminator movies.

Honored Contributor

I read the other day, Linda Hamilton will be comming back in the next "Terminator" movie. Who knew they'd do another one?  

Also, first show yesterday that I saw, just said, he was adopted by the "father" character. No explanation of how he came to be that way.  Part of the wonder fantasy.  It was just a fun show to watch.  

I'll be watching/listening to more of it today. We've already had our rain/thunder/lightening for this morning  I think I'll change "spring" to "rainy" season. Drought-free for now.

Honored Contributor

She looked old in the Terminator shows she did yrs. ago. So thin ,now, she would be a granny for sure and must be more of a sedate roll.