Trusted Contributor

Relentless: Missing in Missouri

Anyone watching "Relentless:  Missing in Missouri"? 

It has me stumped.  Wonder if the mother is scamming for money or is it for real?

Any thoughts?

Honored Contributor

Re: Relentless: Missing in Missouri

Some of us who don't live in Missouri have no idea what you're talking about. 

New Mexico☀️Land Of Enchantment
Trusted Contributor

Well..............

I don't live in Missouri, either.  Not even close to Missouri.

It is a TV series on the ID channel on DISH.  

Posting this thread in the "TV and Movies" forum would have provided a clue, no?

Hope I've cleared this up.

Esteemed Contributor

It is very confusing

Super Contributor

I've seen it and the whole thing seems bazaar. Don't know who's telling the truth
The woman/reporter (Sorry don't remember her name) seems to be going in circles.
Frequent Contributor

I have watched 3 so far and I tend to agree with you.  I think the Mother is cashing in.  She has withheld so much from the documentary woman and is hiding the daughter's real life.  And, she didn't even share that she went on a TV Show, which reminded me of the old Jerry Springer show.  Do you know how many episodes they made?  

Honored Contributor

I just started this tonight and am on the second episode and I think the mother is using her daughter's case for relevance and money. I also don't think it's healthy for her granddaughter to have to focus on her mother's disappearance every day. I have a feeling she is dead and these leads are bogus. 

Trusted Contributor

This is a 6-part series, and I have a feeling the ending will leave us just as confused as we are now.

I don't know if it's the editing or what, but I think it jumps around too much and for me it's been hard to keep track of what the filmmaker has found out and when.  

But I do wonder why the police have been so quiet so far.  You'd think someone from the police department would talk to her.

Anyway, thanks for the feedback.

Valued Contributor

@DottieBlue  Did you want the 3 remaining episodes that aired .last night? I watched them this morning with my coffee. I don't want to give any spoilers until others have watched. 

Trusted Contributor

@Estates wrote:

@DottieBlue  Did you want the 3 remaining episodes that aired .last night? I watched them this morning with my coffee. I don't want to give any spoilers until others have watched. 

Yes, I did watch them last night.  WOW!