Honored Contributor

Rectify on the Sundance Channel NOW I am a fan

It took the last two episodes of this last season to make me a believer.

DH has believed in this series since the very first episode.

Nobody talked (very little dialogue) until these last two episodes.  My DH speculates that lots of talking would have been unnecessary.

The acting is superb-- there is not one character that was not believable.

For me, the psychological agony was excruciating but only toward the end. Until then, Daniel seems slow but I couldn't figure out what his problem was.

My joke was the way he drew out the word "muu th eer" (mother) well , everyone in the family spoke in the same manner.

I agree with others that write their opinion that this show should win awards. What a triumph.

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rectify on the Sundance Channel NOW I am a fan

@LTT1

Hi loves!  I love this show and felt the last episode was so sad but heartwarming at the same time. Daniel and his mom❤💕

Honored Contributor

@magicmoodz

Me too... WOW 

~Have a Kind Heart, Fierce Mind, Brave Spirit~
Trusted Contributor

This season has made me cry every episode. Now I am crying with Teddy also. 

Daniel and Chloe dancing had me crying too! 

I will probablt be a blubbering mess at the finale next week. 

I will miss this show. It is one of the best shows. The acting and the writing is outstanding. 

Frequent Contributor

This is one of my favorite series ever. I will be so sorry to see it end next week. I have watched from the beginning. Incredible acting by all. I love Daniel and really feel for his agony. Will cry in the finale for sure. I too cried when he was dancing with Chloe. It is on Netflix for anyone interested . The third and final season not on there yet.

Respected Contributor

I have thoroughly enjoyed Rectify!  It has been a well done entertaining series with superb acting.

Highlighted
Super Contributor

Thanks everyone for the input on Rectify.   I saw it listed on Netflix but was unsure about it.   Now I will definitely watch.   Regular programs have lost their magic for me on most series.  Have gotten interested in British, Australian and Canadian programs lately.  Netflix gives a variety of unusual programming choices.