Honored Contributor

2 hour series finale tonight. and earlier at 8 ET a special on the life of the real Erin Brockovich, seems to me we already know about her life. 

Valued Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

2 hour series finale tonight. and earlier at 8 ET a special on the life of the real Erin Brockovich, seems to me we already know about her life. 

Love that show... Thank you for posting it's a 2 hour series. Heart

Honored Contributor

@pugvette74 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@pugvette74 @Shelbelle @@I went to the network and emailed them not to cancel Rebel.  I can't believe they are not renewing this great show. The network needs more convincing. 

If you love the show, you might want to do this. There's a petition, too, but I have no idea how effective this would be. It's at change   org. 

Trusted Contributor

They sure did not give the show much time on the air. It takes time for a new show to build it's fan base.  It wasn't even on for 1/2 a season and just after a few episodes they cancel it. No wonder ABC is taking in the ratings.

Valued Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@pugvette74 wrote:

@Shelbelle wrote:

@pugvette74 @Shelbelle @@I went to the network and emailed them not to cancel Rebel.  I can't believe they are not renewing this great show. The network needs more convincing. 

If you love the show, you might want to do this. There's a petition, too, but I have no idea how effective this would be. It's at change   org. 

Well, that stinks. I will do what you suggested. Thank you for sharing that @Mindy D 

Honored Contributor

They were never going to renew it.  It had better ratings than some shows they did renew.  I love the show and Katy Sagal.

Honored Contributor

Yes, they renewed Organized Crime which started the same week and comes on same day and time, wonder which got better ratings?

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

I went to the network and emailed them not to cancel Rebel.  I can't believe they are not renewing this great show. The network needs more convincing. 

@Mindy D  Petition worked w/Lucifer.  Worked so well, Netflix picked up the show-the rest of the seasons last year.

"Never argue with a fool. Onlookers may not be able to tell the difference."

220-AuCC-US-CRM-Header-Update.gif

Honored Contributor

@Shelbelle wrote:

Yes, they renewed Organized Crime which started the same week and comes on same day and time, wonder which got better ratings?

D i c k  Wolf has a lot of juice.

I hope Rebel is picked up somewhere, although it was starting to get tedious keeping up with all the subplots about Rebel's kids & husbands.

If you like this genre, watch a movie called A Civil Action.   John Travolta plays a character similar to Cruz in Rebel.   Compelled to do right against all odds.

Highlighted
Contributor

OMG just finished the show, it's just excellent. Netflix should snap it

up. or ABC needs to hang on to it, they have a winner.