Honored Contributor

F9F23DD4-441D-486B-B46F-350AF45C0C99.jpegRebel Wilson Says She's About 18 Pounds Away from Her Weight Loss Goal in Her 'Year of Health'

E1E5436B-09AA-4DEB-9389-02636D491A22.png

Esteemed Contributor

She looks fabulous!

Honored Contributor

Both she and Adele look fabulous!

Respected Contributor

She looks fabulous!  I wish that the actress from This is Us (forgot her name) would do something about her weight.  She is morbidly obese and I find it extremely hard to watch her.  Rebel is doing something constructive in taking care of her health and I applaud her for this.  I can see if someone does not have the means to get help but the one from This is Us now has money, can hire a dietician/nutritionist/cook to help her lose all that weight.   Just saying.

Honored Contributor

Re: Rebel Wilson

[ Edited ]

Stunning just stunning.  She was always beautiful  gorgeous smile, face and talented!   nice person it seems like.  I love her new healthy body.  Lots of work, anyway you do it.  I bet she feels so good, a little lighter and healthier.  

anyway you loose weight ishard.  Its not  easy to loose, so easy to gain.  It is work to maintain  i salute her

Frequent Contributor

PLEASE Rebel, share the contents of your "Year of Health"!!

Smiley Happy

Honored Contributor

Re: Rebel Wilson

[ Edited ]

@Jordan2 wrote:

Both she and Adele look fabulous!

Shoekitt said:   @Jordan2    I totally agree.  Best do it while you are young.  When you are young your skin snaps back a little better.  of course if one is overweight, any age is good to loose.  I tell everyone if you want to looe weight, try to do it before you are 50.  After that the collagen  depletes and skin sags more.  Also, exercise everyday, and do not  stop.  i am 72 and for some reason I just started loosing weight at 65, not on purpose.  It was a slow loss, but added up to about 35 lbs.  i exercise all the time at gym, a lot of resistance stuff.  My skin and muscles sagged a little more than they should have in my legs and arms.  I have RA and osteoarthritis, so I am low in the collagen anyway.    i am 5'3" and about 154   I could still loose a few more.  But

i am very happy where I am now.   if i had lost 20 years ago, it would have been better  but I didnt...becase that is just the way life is.  

Esteemed Contributor

WOW!!!!! ..... she looks great!!! 😃

Honored Contributor

@lovesallanimals wrote:

She looks fabulous!  I wish that the actress from This is Us (forgot her name) would do something about her weight.  She is morbidly obese and I find it extremely hard to watch her.  Rebel is doing something constructive in taking care of her health and I applaud her for this.  I can see if someone does not have the means to get help but the one from This is Us now has money, can hire a dietician/nutritionist/cook to help her lose all that weight.   Just saying.

@lovesallanimals  Yes, the This Is Us actor has one foot in  the grave.  Soon she will not be able to walk....and will be bed ridden. She must weigh about 600 pounds.

Honored Contributor

Why can't this be an inspiring thread and not start the fat shaming of another actress?