Respected Contributor

Rebel Wilson Must Have A Great Publicist!

Every single day lately when I open my MSN homepage, there are several photos & stories of Rebel Wilson talking about her running around in bikinis & losing weight!  Good for her & all that jazz, but I can't stand her & am sick of the sight of her every flippin' day! 

She must have a really good publicist that's getting photos & stuff about her out to have her face out there so much.   She left a really bad taste in my mouth some years back when she lied about her age & told people she was a lot younger than she actually was & when I actually saw something she was in, I liked her even less! 

Shoo!  GO Away!  I'm sure she won't, but I feel a little bit better!  lol

Honored Contributor

Re: Rebel Wilson Must Have A Great Publicist!

You can customize your homepage.......Just uncheck the "celebrities" feed

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

her publicist isn't all that great.  I have never heard of her nor to I have any desire to know who she is.

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01  She is not a celebrity I ever knew about until she started losing weight...and then like you said it was made such a big deal about.  She does look good...more power to her for losing so much weight! It is not easy.  

Esteemed Contributor

Keep in mind....the only way we (you, me, everybody) know anything about celebrities is because of publicists and good PR professionals. I think it is great to see such excellence in action (I.e. the work of publicists and PR folks). 

Honored Contributor

She's a bit of a loudmouth for me but no denying she looks great!

Respected Contributor

@Desertdi wrote:

You can customize your homepage.......Just uncheck the "celebrities" feed

@Desertdi  Can I customize it to just not see her face or stories about her again?  I don't mind celeb news, but I'm sick of her!

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

She's a bit of a loudmouth for me but no denying she looks great!

The loudmouth part is part of why I don't like her.  I don't care for loud people.  Kevin Hart is another one that's loud.

I do admit she looks good, but I still don't care for her!

Honored Contributor

@aubnwa01    At the bottom of your homepage, you will see a "box" marked "personalize".    You can check on/off for sites you wish to see (or not).       If the article about Rebel is from a particular website, you can delete that.   You won't be able to delete an individual name, tho.

♥Surface of the Sun♥
Honored Contributor

Well, I think Rebel Wilson is great and I've enjoyed the movies she's been in, especially "Pitch Perfect", so it's good that there's something for all of us.

And well done to her for losing all that weight.  She took a year and worked hard at it.  I should have her determination.

Maybe  change your homepage and then you won't get the same stories showing up.  You have a choice.