Esteemed Contributor

Just a heads up for any fans of Rebecca, it will be on TCM on July 12, 5 PST and 8 EST.  I haven't seen this film in years, but it has always been one of my favorites.

I went to tcm.com to search for it and they will send you a reminder email a week in advance.  LOTS of good movies coming up!

Respected Contributor

@Caligurll ~ Thanks so much for the post, Rebecca is one of my favorites.   I've been waiting to see this wonderful classic again for it seems like years.  When you're "waiting" for something, July 12th seems like a long time.  

Esteemed Contributor

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@Caligurll ~ Thanks so much for the post, Rebecca is one of my favorites.   I've been waiting to see this wonderful classic again for it seems like years.  When you're "waiting" for something, July 12th seems like a long time.  

@AKgirl2 I agree, it seems like such a long ways away!  I was just so happy to see it was on the schedule!

Respected Contributor

@Caligurll wrote:

@AKgirl2 wrote:

@AKgirl2 I agree, it seems like such a long ways away!  I was just so happy to see it was on the schedule!

@Caligurll ~I know, seems like TCM forgot about this great movie.

I love Rebecca, Jane Eyre and Wuthering Heights (among many others) and wish they would show them more often.

Honored Contributor

Great movie and Rebecca is one of my favorite books ever. Just an outstanding book. 

Why is it, when I have a 50/50 guess at something, I'm always 100% wrong?
Esteemed Contributor

@gidgetgh wrote:

Great movie and Rebecca is one of my favorite books ever. Just an outstanding book. 

@gidgetghI agree, great book!  I read Jamaica Inn and My Cousin Rachel years ago, but Rebecca is my favorite, by far.

Honored Contributor

I love the huge doors in that house (Mandolyn). I always like to look at the interiors of homes.

Esteemed Contributor

One of my favorite books and movies!!  That housekeeper was so creepy!!!  I will certainly remember to watch the movie!!

Respected Contributor

Rebecca is an all time favorite of mine, I should read the book.  I finally got to see My Cousin Rachel when it was onTCM a short time ago, it was also very good, but Rebecca is much better.  Thanks for the info!  I love to tape them and then watch them whenever I want to!

Esteemed Contributor

@corita wrote:

One of my favorite books and movies!!  That housekeeper was so creepy!!!  I will certainly remember to watch the movie!!

@corita I'm sure I will post a reminder a few days before!