Honored Contributor

Re: Rebeca on 90 Day Fiance,,,

[ Edited ]

@febe1 I believe his first name is Zied. And yes, she is so jealous it's almost funny. I don't like her daughter or SIL but I think they're right to be suspicious of him. 

Respected Contributor

[ Edited ]

After all the money and pain she's  probably gone thru to change her appearance, I think she looked absolutely WORSE when I last saw her in  a Tell  All episode.

Straight limp hair with no hint of style and the worst-ever outfit for her body shape, all aimed at hearing Zied say she looks " more sexy" (which seems to be his favorite American phrase, uttered multiple times over at least a few episodes).

Esteemed Contributor

As someone said before, I don't think she lost any weight.  Personally, I think she wore those "leather" pants a couple sizes larger, just to look like a weight loss, because her face is still puffy and jowelly (sp).....  She really did look worse than ever.  Her hair looked dirty and she had no makeup on.....Poor Zied..... The things they do to get over here in rich country.....

As soon as he learns more of the English language, he'll be outta there in a heartbeat.  Not that I think he's all that - but probably a nice guy.....

Oh, and I saw a snippet of Michael (of Angela fame) and he said if she can't give him a child, he will have no choice but to divorce her.  He even said  surrogate would be okay.... but I don't think Angie is up to raising another child, unless of course, she has enough money to get lots of help.  Skyla's job so far, is the babysitter.  Before this show, how did they manage financially???  Angie couldn't afford to take care of six kids, Skyla and her mother......  A mystery for sure.