Respected Contributor

Rebecka is in the TV advertisement for sonobello.They advertise  in So. California.

They are a weight loss company. and she says in the commercial, that she has had weight loss and excess skin removed there. Has anyone else in the country seen this?

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Rebeca on 90 Day Fiance,,,

When she was on the tell all show a week or two ago she claimed to have lost quite a bit of weight but she looked just as hefty as ever. But then I don't know how long ago that was taped. Maybe since then she's shed some pounds. Have not seen the commercial. Never heard of sonobello. 

Honored Contributor

I haven't seen it but found this on youtube. Is this it?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f0pl1kJrSpc 

Honored Contributor

@Flatbush OMG those awful Sono ads are all over TV here in WA state. I either put the channel on pause until it's over or change the channel.

Personallly I can't stand Rebecca. I don't think her 4th marriage will fare any better than the other 3.

Honored Contributor

I don't see much difference in her body. My derm kept sending me e-mails about how they were offering something similar. I became so tired of it and blocked them lol.

Honored Contributor

I think Shannon on the OC had this done too. 

Respected Contributor

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 Yes, that's the commercial.

Respected Contributor

@GenXmuse wrote:

I think Shannon on the OC had this done too. 

@GenXmuse  I didn't know that. I no longer watch that program. Don't even know if it is still on.I've cut down on these silly programs, but I still hang on to a few lol

Esteemed Contributor

Rebecca is a very insecure person and is jealous of younger women. No matter what she does, she will keep doing things to look younger, but Ased is a young man who will be at least "looking" at beautiful young women, which she will never tolerate. I don't give this marriage long to last. 

Valued Contributor

@Flatbush wrote:

@colliemom4 wrote:

@colliemom4 Yes, that's the commercial.

@Flatbush and @colliemom4 Wow! That's some procedure! It reduced her fat and lifted her boobs at the same time.