Respected Contributor

Re: Real Time With Bill Maher

I guess that we will never know unless Ronan or Mia decide to share that info.

During the interview, Ronan said to Bill that he asks him about his father every time that he is on.  He was laughing so in no way did he seem to be upset.

I would think Bill's guests know him and how the show is done.  Sensitive inviduals or those with opposing views should know what they are getting into with him.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
LOL. Bill is right about the mirror. Ronan is the spittin' image of Sinatra.

@Pearlee .  I agree with you. All I see is a younger Frank when I see Ronan.

Respected Contributor

Its around the eyes.  Dead giveaway.

Honored Contributor

I always watch the episode on Saturdays or Sundays.  Just watching now.  I think somebody else asked him a very similar, comical, question.  Maybe it was Stephen Colbert?

As to this episode - who is that idiot with the all-white hair, kind of older guy, obese.     Oh my goodness I hate to see people spewing such idiocy.  Then you tell them actual facts and they just pshaw them in lieu of some fully debunked lies or full-on conspiracy theory.   SMH big time.

Honored Contributor

chickenbutt

My feelings exactly as I heard him, I will leave it at that!

Honored Contributor

@chickenbutt wrote:

I always watch the episode on Saturdays or Sundays.  Just watching now.  I think somebody else asked him a very similar, comical, question.  Maybe it was Stephen Colbert?

As to this episode - who is that idiot with the all-white hair, kind of older guy, obese.     Oh my goodness I hate to see people spewing such idiocy.  Then you tell them actual facts and they just pshaw them in lieu of some fully debunked lies or full-on conspiracy theory.   SMH big time.

Maybe Dennis Prager?  He's a RW conservative radio guy.

@chickenbutt

Honored Contributor

I think his dad is Woody Allen and that he resembles his mother.

Respected Contributor

Ronan looks just like Mia Farrow includng coloring.  Woody Allen had two natural children with Mia Farrow.  Ronan and a sister.  What he probably inherited from Woody is his writing skill etc.

Honored Contributor

@culebra wrote:

Ronan looks just like Mia Farrow includng coloring.  Woody Allen had two natural children with Mia Farrow.  Ronan and a sister.  What he probably inherited from Woody is his writing skill etc.

@culebra  Woody’s only biological child with Mia is Ronan. The sister is adopted. 

I still think Ronan belongs to Frank, not Woody.

Trusted Contributor

I wonder why Mia gave Ronan her last name since she was married to Woody at the time.