Honored Contributor

Did anyone see the show Friday night? Bill had Ronan Farrow on promoting his book Catch And Kill. Bill asks Ronan what your father would say about what you're doing if he were still alive! Bill than says no one was less me too than Frank Sinatra! Bill says you do own a mirror, Ronan smiled through it, showing he has a sense of humor and is a good sport.

Honored Contributor

Re: Real Time With Bill Maher

LOL. Bill is right about the mirror. Ronan is the spittin' image of Sinatra.
Respected Contributor

@Jordan2   I did see that.  I am sure that Ronan gets that quite frequently and, yes, he does have a sense of humor.  He does look like a combo of Mia and Frank.

I wish Bill had talked to Ronan first  and saved the pediatrician for a later date.  It would have been nice to give him more time.

"Justice will not be served until those who are unaffected are as outraged as those who are." BF
Honored Contributor

I usually like Bill, but was that necessary ? It's a serious subject for heavens sake !

" You are entitled to your opinion. But you are not entitled to your own facts."
Daniel Patrick Moynihan
Respected Contributor

Frank's daughter Tina said he had a Vasectomy.

Respected Contributor

@Pearlee wrote:
LOL. Bill is right about the mirror. Ronan is the spittin' image of Sinatra.

He is the image of his mother.  I don't know if he is Frank's son, but I won't speculate that. If you see pictures of Mia when she was young, I think he looks like her.  I feel it was very wrong to talk to him about that.  It's none of our business, or Bill's.  And I really like Bill Maher.

Honored Contributor

@LyndaGee. If in fact he had a vasectomy it must have been after he fathered Ronan. 😁
Esteemed Contributor

I saw that. Yes, Ronan Farrow resembles his mother, especially his coloring. However, he also resembles Sinatra. There is absolutely not a remote resemblance to Woody Allen. Ronan is allegedly Woody Allen's only biological child. All his other children were adopted.

Respected Contributor

@Vivian I vote for woody.

Respected Contributor

@Vivian wrote:

I saw that. Yes, Ronan Farrow resembles his mother, especially his coloring. However, he also resembles Sinatra. There is absolutely not a remote resemblance to Woody Allen. Ronan is allegedly Woody Allen's only biological child. All his other children were adopted.

And I have no resemblance to my father either.  But he is my father.  Not everone looks like their parents.