Honored Contributor

Re: Real Time With Bill Maher

@DottieBlue wrote:

I wonder why Mia gave Ronan her last name since she was married to Woody at the time.

@DottieBlue   Mia and Woody were never married.

Respected Contributor

I admire Ronan Farrow.  It appears he has become a hard-working and thorough jounalist on his own merits.

Gotta admit though - I'd love to hear him sing just once! Woman Wink

Denise
Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

@luvmybeetle wrote:

@Pearlee wrote:
LOL. Bill is right about the mirror. Ronan is the spittin' image of Sinatra.

He is the image of his mother.  I don't know if he is Frank's son, but I won't speculate that. If you see pictures of Mia when she was young, I think he looks like her.  I feel it was very wrong to talk to him about that.  It's none of our business, or Bill's.  And I really like Bill Maher.

Yes, he looks like his mother and his grandmother, the O'Sullivan side of the family. Mia and Frank did not part on friendly terms. In fact, Frank said Mia spread lies about him and should keep her filthy mouth shut. I reserve judgement on my feelings about Ronan Farrow. A very bright young man with some very heavy axes to grind.

Respected Contributor

Ronan has a genius I.Q. He didn't get that from Mia or Frank. Woody attended one semester of college and went on to make brilliant movies. Writing, directing and producing. Brilliant cinematography. 

I think Ronan lucked out. He got Mia's looks and Woody's brains. I just watched "Rosemary's Baby." Mia was Ronan's age and with her close cropped pixie, could have passed for Ronan's sister.

Frank's divorce from Mia was brutal. The odds of them hooking up so many years later seems, frankly, odd.

Respected Contributor

Just maybe its not either Woody or Frank ....just sayin .....

Trusted Contributor

I was looking at side by side pictures of Frank, Ronan and Woody. I can see Frank's eyes on Ronaon. I saw nothing of Woddy's features. Mostly I see Mia.

I too wish Ronan would have been the first guest instead of the Dr.

Respected Contributor

I have seen Ronan on several show lately ... during one my husband

passed by .. and i said ... Look at Ronan and tell me again Woody

Allen is his father .....

Respected Contributor

@Big Joanie wrote:

I have seen Ronan on several show lately ... during one my husband

passed by .. and i said ... Look at Ronan and tell me again Woody

Allen is his father .....

@Big Joanie  I have to agree with your husband. I googled Ronan and looked at side by side photos of him and Sinatra . Shape of facial features are exact .  I do think that parentage for an adult is not as important as what you do yourself. I could not find any info on whether he had a DNA test done , but perhaps he doesn't care . 

I would bet Mia Farrow ,Frank Sinatra , and Woody Allen all have pretty high IQs and certainly savvy. They were all accomplished people professionally in thier own right. I believe Woody Allen is the only one accused of child abuse and marrying his own adopted or foster daughter.

Honored Contributor

@DottieBlue wrote:

I wonder why Mia gave Ronan her last name since she was married to Woody at the time.

I could be wrong. I have not checked this out at all but since think I remember that woody and Mia never formally married.

Honored Contributor

@Mindy D wrote:

@DottieBlue wrote:

I could be wrong. I have not checked this out at all but since think I remember that woody and Mia never formally married.

@Mindy D   You're right, they were never married.