Honored Contributor

Real Housewives of Potomac Season 3!

premieres April 1st 9pm CST-Bravo. It looks like Charisse is now a friend of the Housewives and will be on in a diminshed capacity, and they have hired a new Housewive.....I wish it was on earlier, but will watch on Demand, I guess...... 

Honored Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Potomac Season 3!

@CANDLEQUEEN, I had checked in only sporadically a season or two ago to follow the travails of Robyn, Karen and Ashley (now I'm wondering if I have her name right-- wasn't it Ashley who was married to the Australian guy?)   Did Ashley and hubby break up for good?

The addition of one or two or the right type of new Housewives could enliven the show.  Of course, we could say that about ANY of the h.w. franchises at this point!  I've pretty much given up, although I still like to see the clothes and conspicuous consumption of the Beverrly Hills crowd....

Honored Contributor

@Oznellwrote:

@CANDLEQUEEN, I had checked in only sporadically a season or two ago to follow the travails of Robyn, Karen and Ashley (now I'm wondering if I have her name right-- wasn't it Ashley who was married to the Australian guy?)   Did Ashley and hubby break up for good?

The addition of one or two or the right type of new Housewives could enliven the show.  Of course, we could say that about ANY of the h.w. franchises at this point!  I've pretty much given up, although I still like to see the clothes and conspicuous consumption of the Beverrly Hills crowd....

@Oznell As of last season, Ashley and her husband were separated, so it will be interesting to see how all of that plays out in the new season...I thought Charisse added a lot to this franchise, and was very surprised to see that she had been delegeated to friend.....But I agree with you, changing them up once in a while can either really enliven the show. Charisse was going through a very messy divorce last season, so it could have been her decision to just be a friend as well.......

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I was wondering when this was coming on.  I saw the preview for NYC earlier this week. That starts April 4 but I wasn't seeing anything about Potomac. 

Ashley just recently posted a photo of herself and Michael in Iceland so I'm assuming they are together.

The new housewife is Candiace Dillard.  She was Miss United States in 2013.