Respected Contributor

Real Housewives of Orange County starting

[ Edited ]

Wed. Dec. 1st!
I will be watching! But if it gets too wild & crazy I'm out. Heather is back. Anyone else going to watch? 🍊

Esteemed Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Orange County starting

[ Edited ]

That promo with Heather ... It's going to be all the Heather show. I did not like Heather who acts superior to everyone  and she  is likely twice as "  Miss Know It All "  from being on SHOPHQ .

Same thing happened with NYC Housewives with Bethany . It  became the " Bethany "  cry a bucket of tears show.

I used to watch some of the shows to see their fashion outfits and their lovely homes  but all the women  ended up being trash mouths  , displayed  trashy  cat fighting and  all drank to much  .

I don't plan to watch the spin off Porsha show , it looks like ....  cursing, breasts  and butts  will be the main attactions .

Respected Contributor

Not interested in Porsha's show. Just watch OC, BH, NY, NJ. Again, depending on the levels of craziness - drinking, fighting, etc. any one of them could be out for me!
Trusted Contributor

I'll be watching just because.. I've not really ever been into OC. I do watch some seasons depending on the way it goes. I could never get past the Tamara and Vickie show.

THis season I am interested in seeing Heather's home, will have to see how that goes.

~love hard~~play hard~~be kind~~~life is short~
Trusted Contributor

I haven't watched since the Brooks saga.

Trusted Contributor

I WON'T be watching. I can't stand ANY of them. ALL of THEM are self-absorbed and NOT at all interesting.

Honored Contributor

I am going to watch it, or at least try to watch it. I have always liked RHOC, it was always one of my favs, but last season was so awful, I almost gave it up..I will try again this season and hope for a better season without the craziness of Kelly and Brauwyn...

I tried to watch Porsha's new show, but gave up after about 20 minutes, too much about worrying about social media and what everyone was saying about her very quick engagement to a man that wasn't even legally divorced yet! She will be his 4th wife!

I do still watch RHOP, RHONY, RHOBH....Did not like BH at all this season, too much all about Erika, hopefully that changes next season or I am out!   

Honored Contributor

Not interested in Porsha's spin-off.  Was never a big fan of her's to begin with.

I will tune into OC to see how it is.  I loved the OC because it was the first of it's kind.  I didn't watch the entire last season it was on and I quit partway through the season prior.  It will definitely be different without Tamra.  I am very glad to see Kelly Dodd gone which is why I'm willing to see how it goes this time around. 

Respected Contributor

I can only handle Porsha in small doses.  I liked her on RHOA but now her having a show all to herself is too much to handle.  I have also given up on all of the housewives shows.  The last season of RHOBH did it for me.  I just could not tolerate seeing Ms. Erika Jayne acting as if she were the victim of the fraud that her husband committted.

Trusted Contributor

I stopped watching BH when they ran LVP off. And Ericka - I never liked her.