Honored Contributor

Real Housewives of New Jersey-Reunion Part 2

Was it good? I missed it and plan to watch it tomorrow evening, just curious if Danielle showed up? I figured it must not have been too good, I didn't see any chatter about it on the boards today..

Respected Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of New Jersey-Reunion Part 2

Danielle is in the green room getting made up, but she won't be on until next week.  She is insisting she sit next to Andy and not on the couch. 

You didn't miss anything.  Jennifer still answered every question regardless of who Andy was talking to.  It has gotten to the point of being very annoying.  I think if she is on the show next year I will not be watching.

Andy asked the rich blond ( having a brain fart and can't remember her name) if she will be friends with Jennifer and she flat out said no.  She said I don't like her and don't want her as a friend.  I think Jennifer was shocked, but her reply was "right back at you"

The husbands came on for a bit.  Again, nothing exciting.

Respected Contributor

Jackie, the blonds name is Jackie.  Knew it would come to me as soon as I hit post.

Respected Contributor

Yes, Jennifer showed up for these Reunion shows with both guns drawn and blazing.  For some reason her behavior and attitude really surprises me. 

I think the husbands are the best part of the show.  On WWHL Delores was a guest, and she said that Frank had broken BOTH his legs and was living/convalescing at David's house (her boyfriend, the doctor), but Delores was still living in her house.  Funny that her ex Frank and the boyfriend are living in his new house together, but David is a doctor and can check up on him. 

Yes, Danielle appears next week.  Big whoop.  Not sure why she's even on this program anymore.  It irks me that Teresa doesn't support Melissa more.  Melissa clearly tries to be nice towards Tre, but Tre just doesn't care about her imo.  Jealousy I think.  But you'd think she'd want her brother to be happy, and he is clearly in love with Melissa, they have a nice life - I guess its the life Teresa wanted but never got so she's jealous.

I'd be kinda surprised if Jackie comes back.  With all the talk about her personal struggles, likes and dislikes w/her husband (which is really nobody's business), and she's got kids and such, I don't think she needs to put herself out there.  I would think it would be more of an embarrassment.  She doesn't need the paycheck.

Yeah, if Jennifer AND Danielle are back next season, not sure I could watch.  Jennifer is just over the top rude and not likeable.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Honored Contributor

@jellyBEAN   Frank didn't break his legs per this:

The Real Housewives of New Jersey ex landed in the hospital after dislocating his kneecap and tearing the quadriceps in both of his legs, he shared in Dolores' Instagram Story earlier this week. "I am going to be laid up for a while," he said in a video that showed him sitting in the hospital and wearing a brace on each of his legs, along with a walker in front of him, presumably to help him move around.

Respected Contributor

@mousiegirl    Oh that's interesting.  You'd think Frank's muscles/joints/quads would be so strong they'd be able to withstand just about anything.

I guess Delores just didn't want to go into details - all she said was he broke both his legs.  Time is limited on WWHL and I guess she didn't want to dwell on it.

I enjoy Frank and Delores together as a couple.  Cat Very Happy

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

I wish next season they could change it to The Real Husbands of New Jersey! I find the husbands more entertaining then the wives.

Trusted Contributor

@Travone I started watching NJ again this year.  Last few years I've thought were an insult to women from NJ so I stopped watching. 

One of the best lines all year was when Margaret looked right at Jennifer and told her the only accomplishment she had was marrying a rich man. 

Zing!  Couldn't agree more.  She just has no manners and is clueless.  Would also love to know why she presses on about her brother--Seriously...who cares?  As long as you're a good person - as they say the rest is history...move on! 

Respected Contributor

I am bored with hearing about Joe Gorga and Tarzan.

I thought Bill and Evan were good sports concerning what goes on in their relationship.

Teresa lacks conversation skills.

Jennifer does not shut up.

Respected Contributor

Overall it was a good episode.  Not as nasty as some previous ones.  Jennifer is so calculated and fake, no one even takes her insults seriously.  She is trying, reaching, it's so pathetic.  I don't know that Andy has any love for her.  I like her husband a lot better than her.  They clearly enjoy the celebrity aspect of all this and I'm sure it's good for his business.  I think Marge and Joe are the cutest couple.  Tre needs a boyfriend stat!