Honored Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

@LCR wrote:

The insurance scam is an interesting idea, since there have been stories that PK and Dorit need money (business problems, lawsuits, etc.).  BUT -- can you collect the insurance properly if you have publicly declared that you turned off the alarm system?

You aren't required to have your alarm on.  From the sounds of it, they can't have it on if they are up and moving about the house because of the motion detectors.  The alarm is probably off more than it's on.  

Respected Contributor

I'd think that Dorit would turn on the alarm system at least for the exterior doors & windows, if not the interior motion sensors.  She said her kids get up in the night & wander around & you'd think she'd want to be alerted if they opened a door or window & decided to go outside & wander.  I know I would. 

I live by myself & my alarm sytem beeps if a window/door is opened.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Dorit said her kids always sleep with her when her husband is away -- so why didn't they sleep with her that night?

Respected Contributor

I like Sutton, but wow was that strange when she went to Kyle's house. Kyle is in tears with worry, and Sutton just dismisses the whole thing and starts talking about herself. Bizarre.

@Daisy Sunflower  I didn't see WWHL, but on the show Dorit said that she was so tired, after the child fell asleep in Dorit's bed, she carried her back to her own bed.

Erika is nasty as ever. The production staff is not allowed to ask her any questions either I see.

Honored Contributor

If Dorit had motion sensors and the kids got up and went downstairs, the alarm would go off.  If our alarm goes off, the alarm company calls and we have to give them a code.  If we don't answer, the police are sent.  In my city if the police have to come out for a false alarm, you get charged a fine. 

I have no idea who sophisticated alarm systems can be. I don't know if you can just turn on motion sensors and not the entire system.  We don't have outside alarms.  Someone would have to break into our home for the alarm to go off.  We do have a Ring and other cameras that would show people in our yard but how could you have an alarm for outside.  That would prevent anyone from coming to your home. 

Dorit did explain on WWHL why she put her kids in their own beds on that night.  I think she said it was because she was exhausted and wanted to get a good night sleep, which you don't get when your kids are in the bed with you.  Although I will admit I was half paying attention at this point.  LOL

Honored Contributor

I watched last night and boy was Erika ever impressed with Diana-I think that was her name, and her wealth , boy Erika was all over her. Shows what is important to her. I just don't like Erika, and I never will...

I do like Harry Hamlin though, he seems like a nice guy! Sutton is acting very strange this season so far anyway-not sure what is up with her, I do like her though. Boy she and Erika really can't stand each other-can they? Interesting!!! I know they couldn't get along last season either, but this season seems worse!!!

Anyone else watch?

Honored Contributor

Something is up with Sutton. She is so strange and insensitive this season. 

Diana will most likely be in their good graces for a short period of time...then the jealousy will take over. She seems to know everyone in Hollywood. 

Harry Hamlin is likable. He comes off as a good guy..I hope it's true.

Erika is the opposite of Harry..totally unlikable, mean, loud, nasty, self centered, and insensitive.

Garcelle always has too much to say but I think she does it for the show and the camera. 

Crystal adds nothing to the show for me. I don't find her interesting at all.

Dorit and PK are growing on me.

Kyle is just OK for me.  

Will Kathy be joining the cast this season? I didn't see her in the upcoming episodes preview.

Respected Contributor

I don't understand the Dorit house break in. I have always thought that the wealthy have live in help. She was alone with the children and the alarm was off. It all sounds suspicious to me.
Honored Contributor

Read this about Kathy Hilton

Kathy Hilton might be at the center of all the drama in the upcoming season of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but the socialite still has no interest in joining the cast full time. 

“No,” Hilton told Los Angeles magazine when she was asked if there’d ever be a day she’d reconsider her casting status on the reality series. “My husband is not going to be in it. My children aren’t. When you sign up for the Housewife gig, you got to let it all out and include everybody.” 

Honored Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

Read this about Kathy Hilton

Kathy Hilton might be at the center of all the drama in the upcoming season of Bravo’s Real Housewives of Beverly Hills, but the socialite still has no interest in joining the cast full time. 

“No,” Hilton told Los Angeles magazine when she was asked if there’d ever be a day she’d reconsider her casting status on the reality series. “My husband is not going to be in it. My children aren’t. When you sign up for the Housewife gig, you got to let it all out and include everybody.” 

@DREAMON I dont blame her. She has enoough money and fame, so no need...Some of the other ladies are doing it for the paycheck, I can't believe how much some of them get paid!