Esteemed Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

What was with Garcelle's green lipstick? The sleeves on her white dress made her look huge.

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Rinna was being dramatic.

Trusted Contributor

Yes that was crazy about her dying and cancer. 

I thought the first part of the episode was interesting showing the insanely priced purses was like the old days when they spend crazy money on things ($60K purse for Kyle) and then the audience judge them.  

Lisa wasn't going to let it go,  maybe the producers told her if she wanted back on the show next year she had keep bringint it up.

I hope the reunion lives up to the hype.

Honored Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

What was with Garcelle's green lipstick? The sleeves on her white dress made her look huge.

Agree..that definitely was not one of Garcelles better looks...and the Halloween Lipstick was awfully frightening!

Trusted Contributor

There is a good preview out there of the Reunion and it looks like it will be interesting.  Kathy calmly goes after Rinna.  

Honored Contributor

If what we are seeing is the true Rinna..she is nuts.

I really think she is acting but who knows. She has acted in the past...remember the dramatic tears at the Reunion with the stuffed bunny that she gave to Kim.

She is Always On so it's hard to tell when she is fake or real. I hate to say it but even the many reactions to the death of her mother looked like acting to me.

Trusted Contributor

What I do not understand is with no audio or video of what Kathy said in the van on the way back to Kyle's house, everyone is just to believe Rinna. And Rinna is not really saying what Kathy said that drove her to lock herself in her room.  

Trusted Contributor

@lenapecci wrote:

What I do not understand is with no audio or video of what Kathy said in the van on the way back to Kyle's house, everyone is just to believe Rinna. And Rinna is not really saying what Kathy said that drove her to lock herself in her room.  

The other thing that is odd,  they were at a bar during the first part,  I don't believe that no one person in the bar did not pull out their phone and start recording Kathy's meltdown.  Kathy may have the power to silence the bravo world, but she can't silence everyone.  So maybe her behavior at the bar wasn't that bad. 

Honored Contributor

I watched the Reunion last night and Rinnas fake expressions every time one of the other HW's spoke was ridiculous. I think she knew the camera was on her and she posed and acted for the camera every time.

I am lost on what happened with Dianna and Garcelle...I guess Dianna said something on social media..Garcelle thought it was offensive then Garcellles son got those terrible texts.

Garcelle thinks Dianna sent the texts to her son.....I can't figure this one out.

I don't think Dianna would do something that horrible to a 14 year old...at least I hope not.

Esteemed Contributor

I thought the reunion was pretty good.  I didn't understand how Diana and Garcelle ended up feuding either.  I don't remember them having major issues on the show but then I forget what happens from one week to the next.  

Chrystal is sooo confusing to me.  I'm not sure if she lies or has poor communication skills....or both.  I do know that I think she over reacts to things.

Should be interesting when they bring out Kathy.  I wonder if Rinna will be "shook" at the mere presence of her?  Smiley LOL

Knowledge is knowing that a tomato is a fruit, but Wisdom is knowing not to put it in a fruit salad.
- Author Unknown