Honored Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Dorit was talking about hearing her bedroom door being opened, not the front door. She said she thought it was her kids coming into the bedroom.

If her kids wander around the house and that's why she didn't turn the alarm on, they shouldn't have gotten motion sensors in the house and they could get rid of them.  I have an alarm in my house but I don't have motion sensors because my dog would set them off. 

As far as the police needing other video footage, the footage from Dorit's cameras are pretty clear.  If they couldn't catch these guys from that, I'm not sure how other footage would have helped them.  I've seen actual footage from Ring doorbells of break-ins in my area and the burglars are never carrying bags or anything to haul the stuff out of the house.  

Sutton was extremely rude turning everything around to being about herself when Kyle was talking to her about Dorit.  It was mind blowing that she actually started talking about an issue she was having with a French designer.

According to Kyle on WWHL last night, Erika's attitude is really off the charts this season. She said Erika also says she gives zero Fs and this year, Kyle said she doesn't know what less than that would be but that is what Erika gives.   

Respected Contributor

I hate to be skeptical, but I'm leaning toward an insurance scam by PK and Dorit. 

She said the alarm system was off because the kids wander at night..  But, why was there no alarm on the gate?  How did the burglars get onto the property to begin with.At the very least the gate should have been closed and locked.

But what really had me scratching my head was what PK said at Kyles.  He said he woke up (around 7 or 8 am to missed messages from Dorit.  What time did this so called robbery occur?  There is a time difference between LA and London....it should not have been that early when Dorit called PK. 

Me smells something fishy.

Honored Contributor

[ Edited ]

I don't think the robbery was set up. There have been numerous break ins in LA and the the US in general. Kyles house was also broken in to.

I know kids get up at night and set alarms off...we had it happen to us and had to get the motion detector permanently disconnected. Till then we got lazy and turned the alarm off.

It probably was a filming day and that's why they briefly were at Kyles. I don't think they were there very long. They looked like they just wanted to get it over with IMO.

Dorit appeared to be in shock and PK looked very upset to me. He couldn't wait to get home. She still appeared upset on WWHL.

My Dad had a burglary and they put everything in pillow cases and sheets so that's not uncommon.

Sutton was totally insensitive to the situation. She was acting very strange to me. 

Erika is just all about Erika. 

..and where was Kathy?

Trusted Contributor

At this point I don't think we will ever find out if it was a set-up or not.

There is some major drama later in the season with Kathy and the ladies.  I heard she refused to film at the end and was not talking to Kyle at all.  Garcelle said on WWHL a few weeks ago that Kathy and her are closer than Kyle and Kathy.   Last night Kyle was on WWHL and she confirmed she had not been talking to Kathy but it sounds like very recently because of a death of a family friend that has changed.

Honored Contributor

Kyle is ridiculous.  When Garcelle said she and Kathy were closer than Kathy and Kyle, it was when Kathy and Kyle weren't speaking to each other.  I think Garcelle said it in a joking manner since the 2 of them weren't speaking.  I don't think Garcelle was trying to stir anything up or get in the middle of Kathy and Kyle.

Kyle needs to accept the fact that her family is very dysfunctional.  

Honored Contributor

@Travone wrote:

I hate to be skeptical, but I'm leaning toward an insurance scam by PK and Dorit. 

She said the alarm system was off because the kids wander at night..  But, why was there no alarm on the gate?  How did the burglars get onto the property to begin with.At the very least the gate should have been closed and locked.

But what really had me scratching my head was what PK said at Kyles.  He said he woke up (around 7 or 8 am to missed messages from Dorit.  What time did this so called robbery occur?  There is a time difference between LA and London....it should not have been that early when Dorit called PK. 

Me smells something fishy.

@Travone London is 8 hours ahead of LA.

Respected Contributor

Did Kyle move back to her old place in Bel-Air that she had rented to Sutton when she was between houses?  I thought they moved to Encino?

Frequent Contributor

The insurance scam is an interesting idea, since there have been stories that PK and Dorit need money (business problems, lawsuits, etc.).  BUT -- can you collect the insurance properly if you have publicly declared that you turned off the alarm system?

Honored Contributor

@Lipstickdiva wrote:

Kyle is ridiculous.  When Garcelle said she and Kathy were closer than Kathy and Kyle, it was when Kathy and Kyle weren't speaking to each other.  I think Garcelle said it in a joking manner since the 2 of them weren't speaking.  I don't think Garcelle was trying to stir anything up or get in the middle of Kathy and Kyle.

Kyle needs to accept the fact that her family is very dysfunctional.  

@Lipstickdiva , 

Yep..they are totally dysfunctional. One minute they are close as can be and the next they are not speaking..all 3 of them do this on a loop.

Respected Contributor

When someone is asked publicly if there are any leads on the criminals, I can never understant why they respond with, "no."  If the bad guys are watching, why tip them off that there's no lead?  I think a better response would be something more positive like, "the police are responding to several tips."  Make the bad guy think they're gonna get caught soon.