Trusted Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Is our show still on?  Last Wednesday I retreated to my perch, turned on the DVR, and it was Dubai.  Did I miss something?  Was it on last night?

@BarbiHollywood 

Yes it was back on last night.  It was the beginning of the trip to Aspen.  Many of them are just too nasty now.  They should run the repeat next week before next week's show.  It looks like the confront Erika about the $800K earrings Tom's company bought her and she totally looses it.

Trusted Contributor

@Linda0215 wrote:

Last night was really hard to watch. I don't know how Bravo condones this behavior.  Diana Jenkins has such a shady past (allegedly) and for her to call Sutton a see you next Tuesday is laughable.  Erika is the worst of the worst.  There's an article on Law dot com that is so unbelievably damning, I cannot believe this women is still walking around free. It goes way beyond the widows and orphans fund. Kyle's husband, Mauricio, is somewhat involved in one of her and Tom's unethical dealings so that explains why Kyle is acting so strange and supportive of this horrible woman.  

These people are so corrupted by money, greed and power it's hard for any of us to understand. 

@Linda0215 

It is interesting because they put the nice part of Kyle and Marico on golfing in their yard and they looked very cute.  I think the producers are probably concerned how bad these women look and probably don't want to get rid of Kyle so they are still trying to put positive little parts on about them.  Bravo has had a hard time trying to figure out what do to with the New York franchise.  When these women have been on a long time they because very greedy, and nasty and some have drinking problems and it is no longer enjoyable.  They may have to get rid of many of the Bev. Hills girls if this franchise is going to continue.

Esteemed Contributor

Diana is creepy. Don't know exactly why, but she makes me feel uncomfortable.

Valued Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@Linda0215 wrote:

Last night was really hard to watch. I don't know how Bravo condones this behavior.  Diana Jenkins has such a shady past (allegedly) and for her to call Sutton a see you next Tuesday is laughable.  Erika is the worst of the worst.  There's an article on Law dot com that is so unbelievably damning, I cannot believe this women is still walking around free. It goes way beyond the widows and orphans fund. Kyle's husband, Mauricio, is somewhat involved in one of her and Tom's unethical dealings so that explains why Kyle is acting so strange and supportive of this horrible woman.  

These people are so corrupted by money, greed and power it's hard for any of us to understand. 

@Linda0215 

It is interesting because they put the nice part of Kyle and Marico on golfing in their yard and they looked very cute.  I think the producers are probably concerned how bad these women look and probably don't want to get rid of Kyle so they are still trying to put positive little parts on about them.  Bravo has had a hard time trying to figure out what do to with the New York franchise.  When these women have been on a long time they because very greedy, and nasty and some have drinking problems and it is no longer enjoyable.  They may have to get rid of many of the Bev. Hills girls if this franchise is going to continue.

@TurnerGal   I agree. I'm not sure Bravo knows what to do with Kyle but they seem to be protecting her. There's a lot of really bad press out there on Kyle, Rinna, Erika and Diana and Bravo is going to have to make some changes or lose their fan base with this franchise I think.  The consensus seems to be, until they are gone, I refuse to watch anymore.  I'm pretty much there as well. 

Frequent Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Diana is creepy. Don't know exactly why, but she makes me feel uncomfortable.

I know what you mean.  She says a few sentences, then runs her tounge on her bottom lip and it just grosses me out.  Yuck!

Respected Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@BarbiHollywood wrote:

Is our show still on?  Last Wednesday I retreated to my perch, turned on the DVR, and it was Dubai.  Did I miss something?  Was it on last night?

@BarbiHollywood 

Yes it was back on last night.  It was the beginning of the trip to Aspen.  Many of them are just too nasty now.  They should run the repeat next week before next week's show.  It looks like the confront Erika about the $800K earrings Tom's company bought her and she totally looses it.

@TurnerGal THANKS!!!  I was able to watch it today.  Wow, Diana's a real piece of work.  How horrible is she to Sutton??  I felt sad for Sutton sitting there as she was obviously holding back tears.  What makes Diana think she's so much?  Cuz she has money??  She's a whackjob, if you ask me.  Kyle really stirred it bigtime.

Honored Contributor

I felt the same @BarbiHollywood .

I also felt horrible for Sutton when she said no one said anything when she was called a horrible name. That's where the hurt really is. You know there are always going to be trolls or someone having a really bad day but when people you thought were your friends or worse family sit on the sidelines and say nothing, that hurts. 

When Rinna asked "Why should we say anything?" after Sutton pointed that out my heart was pained for her. 

And Diane, honey, I would not want to be around when that bad karma you are racking up, hits. Stop having children. We need no more people in the world who give themselves permission to be outright nasty to another human being in front of an audience no less and in a place where Sutton can't really pick up and go home easily. It's cowardly to say the least.  

Super Contributor

Wow - last night was something else.  I was proud of Sutton for keeping her lips sealed - might have been the edible, but whatever - good for her.  Diana and Erika were their regular awful selves.  Erika was the worst, but Diana was still Diana.  Next week, it looks like the Kathy issue comes up - might start with the tequilla issue, so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.  This show is still a train wreck and they really need a cast overhaul, or to be put on hiatus like NYC.

Trusted Contributor

@suziebee1 wrote:

Wow - last night was something else.  I was proud of Sutton for keeping her lips sealed - might have been the edible, but whatever - good for her.  Diana and Erika were their regular awful selves.  Erika was the worst, but Diana was still Diana.  Next week, it looks like the Kathy issue comes up - might start with the tequilla issue, so it will be interesting to see how it plays out.  This show is still a train wreck and they really need a cast overhaul, or to be put on hiatus like NYC.

Yes I agree,  how can they justify keeping Erica on the show when she said those things?  They have to get rid of at least Erica. I am really over this group,  there is supposed to be lots of drama with Kathy,  I haven't read any of the spoilers but I guess Kathy and Kyle stopped talking on this trip.  Kyle was on WWHL last night,  she did it remote on Zoom, she looked a little sheepish.  Andy did bring up how she and Lisa and Dorit are getting hammered on Twitter for their behavior this season so at least Bravo is paying attention.  

They may need to take a break like NYC and recast. 

Honored Contributor

Erika is a selfish nasty mean person. She makes herself look worse each week and doesn't seem to care.

I hope she and Diana are gone next season.