Respected Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

OK, here's my 2 cents about BH:

Why does Kyle think she is the "voice of reason" - telling everyone to not say that, or not feel that way, or not do this or not do that.  She is not the boss of these women.  She's nothing but a pot stirrer and I don't know how Mauricio stands her.  Maybe that is why he is often stoned.

I can't stand Diana and her infatuation with her overly inflated lips.  She pouts them, she perses them, she licks them, she puckers them - every few seconds her lips are going in all sorts of directions.  And I think her fashion stinks.

I kinda like Sutton, but she is a strange one.  No ifs ands or buts about it.  Crystal is not fitting in with this bunch, we can lose her.  I like Garcelle's directness, she doesn't back off from anything and seems very level headed and diplomatic.  I like her. 

I haven't liked Dorit since "Puppygate", but she does have good fashion, so I give her a free pass.  Not sure who the wannabe "Sherree?" is, and why she is being inserted into the show.  She can exit with Crystal. 

Lisa Rinna and Erika.  Playing devil's advocate here, I can see Erika's pov about letting it all be played out in court.  All this was not her doing and I understand her defensiveness about being attacked in every direction.  She said the earrings were bought 15 years ago, why should she have to give them up now?  As far as Tom having Alzheimer's - when we last saw him on the show there were no signs of his mind faltering and no mention of it.  Alzheimer's or dementia is a very slow, long drawn out illness, its not an overnight onset.  A lot we don't know about here, but I really don't care to know.  Erika just gets so mean and picks on the weak - Sutton, Crystal. 

Lisa Rinna's lips have just overtaken half her face and are so distracting.  I think she has been a good addition to the show, I don't really like her, but I don't hate her either.  I enjoy her fashion and I think she married a nice guy that will tolerate her.  Harry looks really good for 70 and he bakes pies and makes tasty spagetti sauce.  As well as  working steadily bringing in the big bucks.  Lisa is pretty lucky.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Trusted Contributor

Lisa Rinna's lips have just overtaken half her face

Smiley LOL

Esteemed Contributor

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Not sure who the wannabe "Sherree?" is, and why she is being inserted into the show.

I wondered the same thing.

Esteemed Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

@jellyBEAN wrote:

Not sure who the wannabe "Sherree?" is, and why she is being inserted into the show.

I wondered the same thing.

I did too.  I don't know who introduced her, or whose friend she is, I missed that part of the season, but I looked her up and she is Will Smith's ex and his oldest son's baby mama.

Honored Contributor

I am so lost. This is what the drama is about?

No cameras and bad acting by LR who is sitting in a corner like she just got the news that she wasn't renewed for next season. That is her problem not the fact that KH had a moment over a conga line. 

If this is the high art of Bravo manipulation take two in the vein of Puppygate, they need to pull this franchise and reset it a la RHONY. Keep Garcelle. 

Respected Contributor

Could they be a little more vague about what went on with KH's supposed "meltdown" and "rampage"?  Is this much ado about nothing?  It is my personal feeling that KH is in the early stages of dementia, which tends to come and go in the onset of the illness.  She just doesn't seem to be all there upstairs, if you know what I mean.  And the way she dresses I find bizarre.  All that money and she looks homeless, except for all the work done on her face and body to look youthful. 

They did a nice job on Crystal's basement.  But with a home like that, the size and all, you wouldn't think you'd need to throw your parties down there.  Funny how she and Sutton seem to be besties now after their initial feud.  And it is true that Erika seems to forgive others at the drop of a hat, while carrying on grudges with Sutton and now Crystal for long periods of time.  She knows the weak from the strong, that's for sure.  Or its not really weakness, I think its politeness and how they were raised.

Certainly it was out of character for Lisa Rinna to be in such a quiet mood during the Birthday party.  I did like her tuxedo outfit.  I guess we are being led up to the finale, but KH doesn't "need" to be on the show.  I liked her the first season she appeared, but I do think there is something not right with her.

Flowers are nature's way of laughing
Respected Contributor

So, Rinna is so distraught over Kathy's meltdown that she can't function.   Are we supposed to just ignore her own meltdown at Dorit's party that took place in front of other people????

Rinna has to go.

Trusted Contributor

Yes it was another "crazy" episode of RHOBH.  I think Lisa has lost so much credibility that people don't believe her.  They did a poll on WWHL last night about the situation and I think 70% said they didn't believe Lisa.  They certainly built this episode up to be really big and without any footage it wasn't exciting. I wonder if Kathy had something special in her contract that she could review footage and have footage removed.  It seemed strange there was no footage in the van.

It is possible Kathy does have some type of mental illness.  She  also could have an addiction to something.  I know she had flown in from Europe so was probably really tired and then with the altitude it could have caused her to over react?

Lisa's behavior was also crazy.  She couldn't deal with this?  Does she forget all the other melt downs that have happened over the years including when she broke a glass with Kim Richards or her meltdown early this season?  I think she was happy to have something to focus on and make a big deal to take the heat off her and Erika for their behavior this season.

Honored Contributor

Rinnas dramatic overacting was laughable. Why would she be so upset about what someone else said...it's all fake acting to make herself look interesting but it's not working.

Kathy does seem to be Not  ALL There. Kyle has said that she has always been like this ....who knows.

I would like to see footage of what really happened.

Regular Contributor

Did anyone else notice in the flashback of Erika giving a tour of her house (from her first season on RHBH), her voice is completely different? Her voice was much softer and higher pitched.