Honored Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

Erika is in self-preservation mode financially and otherwise. She already made it clear where she stood. Bringing it up, Garcelle, to make more trouble for her in the court of public opinion was unnecessary and cruel.

Erika is wrong. She probably knows she's wrong but the value of those earrings could be the literal roof over her head in a horrific and expensive legal situation she neither created nor knowingly participated in. She was dumped on her head to fight it all alone and lost a marriage and a man she loved/appreciated for over thirty years to boot. 

I get a little bit where she is coming from and how angry she is. Optics still stink though. 

I am very bored with Aspen. Time to move it along. And I thought Mauricio looked like a hobo with that hat. 

Esteemed Contributor

I am not sure where Tom's case stands.  If it is still in litigation and he is being sued for this or if in fact there has been that finding in court.  If that is the case what Erika said makes sense because there is no ruling for her to fork anything over.  It may come out Tom had nothing to do with it and was set up.  One never knows. 

That being said she needs to show empathy and phrase it kindly, that this whole thing just makes her sick and once it has gone through the proper legal channels of course she will do what is right.  And stop flaunting her wealth!  It isn't just what she says, it is the venom with which she says it.  Just a horrible person and she can't claim it is the alcohol.  

Credit to Rinna for bringing out the pot brownies to try to keep things calm.

Honored Contributor

Tom has Alzheimer's so he is not competent to sue because he can't defend himself which is why they are suing Erika with everything they can find.

Sure it's for the marital assets but it's her alone to fight something she now has been legally judged to have nothing to do with.

I get her position and anger but she needed a PR person or the ability to listen to one way before yesterday. She'd make her life a lot smoother and herself more bankable.

Has to be tough to lose the wealthy habits and comments especially when you are sitting at a table in Aspen with Beverly Hills bank accounts in every seat and Kyle talking about handbags. I assume Bravo may have been trying to dig Erika for bringing an expensive clutch while Kathy Hilton had a shopping bag. 

Again, not cool to pile on especially when Bravo chose to keep her as a regular cast member for two seasons now.   

Super Contributor

Diana is not a nice person at all, and is 'new money' personified!  They take it in turns to be the cattiest one, but Erika is doing her best to be the most hated now.  I watch it every week, but don't enjoy it much now.  

Honored Contributor

What a bunch of spoiled bratty women. This episode showed their true colors and it was ugly. 

Me Me Me..feel sorry for me, I want your attention, My feelings are hurt.

The only ones that didn't annoy me to no end were Sutton, Crystal, and Garcelle....but give them time I bet that will change soon.

It was like watching a bunch of 2 year olds having temper tantrums.

Trusted Contributor

@DREAMON wrote:

What a bunch of spoiled bratty women. This episode showed their true colors and it was ugly. 

The only ones that didn't annoy me to no end were Sutton, Crystal, and Garcelle....but give them time I bet that will change soon.

@DREAMON  I agree.  Kyle was definitely over reacting,  but I get why she was upset,  I think Dorrit was upset because she didn't get to stay at Kyle's house.  That is why she kind of sided with Erika and Diana.  They are testing each other's loyalties.  I don't know why Erika was so mad at Kyle.

I guess this thing with Kathy Hilton really blows up next week. I guess she said lots of mean things to Kyle which weren't fimed but Lisa has texts about it. Last night Erika said the reunion was brutal there were no hugs or group pictures at the end.  Andy seemed to be calling Erika out on her stuff last night,  I really don't think they will let Erika, Lisa or Dianna return next year.  We shall see....

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

@DREAMON wrote:

@DREAMON  I agree.  Kyle was definitely over reacting,  but I get why she was upset,  I think Dorrit was upset because she didn't get to stay at Kyle's house.  That is why she kind of sided with Erika and Diana.  They are testing each other's loyalties.  I don't know why Erika was so mad at Kyle.

I guess this thing with Kathy Hilton really blows up next week. I guess she said lots of mean things to Kyle which weren't fimed but Lisa has texts about it. Last night Erika said the reunion was brutal there were no hugs or group pictures at the end.  Andy seemed to be calling Erika out on her stuff last night,  I really don't think they will let Erika, Lisa or Dianna return next year.  We shall see....

@TurnerGal ,

I too watched WWHL last night.

I am anxious to see the Reunion. I guess the season is almost over. I don't know how many more episodes will air before the Reunion.

Trusted Contributor

It looks like there are maybe 4 more episodes before the reunion.

A few other things I thought strange last night:

1. Kyle taking her dog to the hat store -- is it a form of protection for her?

2.  Erika wearing the famous million dollar earrings.  I can't believe they really wear jewelry that expensive out in public, what if it was lost or stolen? 

Honored Contributor

Supposedly the reunion is quite toxic. They said last night no one said goodbye and they didn't do a cast picture either for the first time ever.

I am over Aspen and everyone's hissy fits. I have zero idea why anyone is ticked off. I am done with the bashing Erika bit and Kyle didn't need an additional 15 minutes of fame with attacking Dorit. Kudos on her husband stepping in and telling everyone to grow up.

I am not sure why Kathy is even there other than to hawk tequila no one wants. She is completely uninvolved in everyone's business but I guess we find out next week. They have certainly hyped it enough. 

I'm ready for Jersey and NYC to come back. I'm over BH and my ATL and Dubai girls have ended. I really enjoyed Chanel Ayan and Big Bird. Smiley Very Happy

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

I also thought that the last show was over the top with all of the hurt feelings. I laugh that Kyle needed to have a one on one with Erika, but when others are fighting, she wants any discussion or resolution to be in front of the rest of the group. 

Erika is just too mean and miserable. I empathize that she is probably going through something that she never saw coming, but geez, have a little empathy for the victims. All that drama about those earrings and she was ordered to give them back anyway. (she was ordered back in late June or early July to hand them over). And she continues to be a "B" as was evidenced during her appearance on WWHL after the show aired. 

I have a different opinion on Kathy and her tequila. First, all of the other women on the show promote their products/ventures, so why shouldn't she? (we've heard about Rinna's lip stuff, Erika's shoe affiliation and her shows and Broadway, Kyle's husband's "Agency", Garcelle's TV show etc etc). Also, I think it was really rude of Rinna to blatantly order Kendall Jenner's tequila in front of Kathy. Hey, Rinna, Kendall Jenner has her own line of lip products and makeup and I bet she is not promoting yours. Rinna ordering that tequila caused Kathy to be upset and led to the problems that Kathy and Kyle are having. Nice Job Rinna, I hope you are proud of yourself. 

As for Kyle being upset about the Hat store/people not showing up, it was her trip. I get that she was miffed at the ones who did not show, but again, her reaction was just too much. 

I just cannot stand Diana. 

I guess I am looking forward to seeing the drama at the reunion. Lisa Vanderpump, get your popcorn ready. Woman LOL