Regular Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

So it seems PK does have a thing for Erika....panty gate was real Smiley LOL

Honored Contributor

@apl_pi14 wrote:

So it seems PK does have a thing for Erika....panty gate was real Smiley LOL

@apl_pi14  I am not watchign this season, but have kept up with it from reading all of your responses each week! I was watching when Pantygate happened, and I remember PK being all flustered and said something to Erika, that it was very nice looking, or something to that effect....Unbelievable....Plus of course Erika had on a super short skirt with nothing underneath.... What did she expect??? 

Highlighted
Esteemed Contributor

I just can't...as soon as Rinna comes on with her obnoxious mouth I have to change it but I also like to keep up here.  I feel like they need to try something new and different and get some new cast in there with women who can actually be true friends and have fun and see how that goes for them.  Unfortunately I think Andy just enjoys watching women be shrews too much to ever let that happen.

Trusted Contributor

Anyone watch last night?   This is getting old the "Four"  (Kyle, Dorrit, Erika, Lisa) going after Sutton or Garcelle.  Garcelle held her own last night.  She always seems to be the voice of reason.  I don't love Sutton,  but she is much better than any of the "four."  It is strange it seems like the "Four"  are very sure they can do what ever they want and they control the show.  If you read facebook or watch the polls on WWHL,  watchers are supporting Garcelle and Sutton.  

They have to break up that 4 and bring in some new life.  I don't see Diana sticking around for another season.  I am tired of watching them trying to bully Garcelle and Sutton. Lisa is just plain mean and she can blame it on Lois but I don't think that is causing her to be more mean this season. 

The charity name from last week was bad (Homeless not toothless) they really should have come up with a better name,  it sounds like a good charity.  Kathy laughed a little too much at the name,  but I laughed too. 

Esteemed Contributor

Why is Garcelle's son being bullied online?  I don't watch the show often enough to know what happened.  I know there was the incident with Erika but was there anything else?

This show glamorizes bulllying.  There are adult supposedly classy women bullying people regularly and gloating about it.  How can they be shocked that some of their fans are bullies.  Probably the biggest bully in the franchise gets mad because her followers follow in her footsteps.  Hopefully this opens the eyes of the culture Bravo encourages with the behavior of these women and tones down the awful behavior.

Trusted Contributor

Well it looks like many have given up on the Bev. Hills group this year.  I will after this season if there are no changes to the casting. 

Last night was terrible.  Ongoing ganging up on Sutton and Diana calling her see you next Thursday.  It looks like in the previews Erika totally looses it next week.  Too many of these people are not nice and not fun to watch (Erica, Lisa, Diana and yes Kyle).

Honored Contributor

@TurnerGal wrote:

Well it looks like many have given up on the Bev. Hills group this year.  I will after this season if there are no changes to the casting. 

Last night was terrible.  Ongoing ganging up on Sutton and Diana calling her see you next Thursday.  It looks like in the previews Erika totally looses it next week.  Too many of these people are not nice and not fun to watch (Erica, Lisa, Diana and yes Kyle).

@TurnerGal Yes, I gave up on this one this season, and 1/2 of last season. So tired of Lisa Rinna, and Erika, and yes even Kyle..Just so mean and nasty..Its not enjoyable to watch anymore for me...They definitely need to make some casting changes....

Respected Contributor

Is our show still on?  Last Wednesday I retreated to my perch, turned on the DVR, and it was Dubai.  Did I miss something?  Was it on last night?

Trusted Contributor

[ Edited ]

@TurnerGal I wanted to jump through my TV and gag Kyle last night. What is her problem? I am so sick of her bringing up the same old stuff over and over and over again.  I wish that Garcelle or Sutton would call her out and ask what her motivation is for this. (and not accept her "i just want people to be honest" as a response). How many times does Sutton have to apologize? 

Erika's cackling laugh is just sick. Same with Diana. If they are on the show next year, I am out. 

Valued Contributor

Last night was really hard to watch. I don't know how Bravo condones this behavior.  Diana Jenkins has such a shady past (allegedly) and for her to call Sutton a see you next Tuesday is laughable.  Erika is the worst of the worst.  There's an article on Law dot com that is so unbelievably damning, I cannot believe this women is still walking around free. It goes way beyond the widows and orphans fund. Kyle's husband, Mauricio, is somewhat involved in one of her and Tom's unethical dealings so that explains why Kyle is acting so strange and supportive of this horrible woman.  

These people are so corrupted by money, greed and power it's hard for any of us to understand.