Trusted Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

@Laura14 wrote:

I don't understand the appeal of Taylor. I just watched the UGT2 with her and I think she added nothing. I remember her from back in the day and I didn't think she did much back then either in spite of her difficult circumstances. 

I am still waiting for Bravo to pull Erika and send her to Betty Ford. With Garcelle being the only voice of reason, the lawsuit is going to get bigger once Erika hurts herself or someone else. No wonder Dorinda doesn't think she has a problem when this is allowed on the other coast.

@Laura14 

I agree,  I also watched most of the UGT2 and was not impressed with Taylor.  She is very hard to look at with all the plastic surgery.  I don't see her fitting in with the other ladies of RHOC.  

Esteemed Contributor

[ Edited ]

Esteemed Contributor

Taylor adds nothing to the group.  To hear she is back is disappointing.

Honored Contributor

Is everyone clear that PK did NOT get charged with DUI? Dorit has spent two episodes now reminding us that he was under the limit at the station and not charged.

And shooken is not a word last I checked. 

I don't get the alcohol laced activities when most everyone has expressed concern about Erika. I understand Rinna has a product to sell again but between that and Garcelle meeting her at a bar last week, just hand her the carton of vodka already and drive away.

I have to say I enjoyed no Kyle or Diana or Crystal. I think it's a better show. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

Is everyone clear that PK did NOT get charged with DUI? Dorit has spent two episodes now reminding us that he was under the limit at the station and not charged.

I don't get the alcohol laced activities when most everyone has expressed concern about Erika. I understand Rinna has a product to sell again but between that and Garcelle meeting her at a bar last week, just hand her the carton of vodka already and drive away.

I have to say I enjoyed no Kyle or Diana or Crystal. I think it's a better show. 

These women make me "shooken" my head. When I heard that word, I thought a new word soon to be in Webster's Dictionary---Not!!! 😶😉

Honored Contributor

@elated @Laura14  Oh!  How I missed all of you ladies on these boards!

Love everyone's sense of humor.  Made me laugh out loud!

I fast forward over parts of shows I don't like.  I often wish life was like that!🤪

On GH I can't stand anything to do with Sonny and what's it.  I just don't care for her or the way they got together.

Spencer (the actor) kinda grew on me.  I just keep looking on him with his Daddy and keep thinking that they look more like brothers than son and father.

I don't think it's going to be too long that Nicholas Alexander (Spencer) will be scooped up for a supporting role in a night time TV show.

I think it might be this time next year he will have a replacement.  All of the pilots for this fall have been filmed and set; but maybe next year.  Maybe something like an action show.  

That show that looks like it's about smokejumpers would be a good introduction for him.

Hummm?  I wonder if he has a talent agent?  Ha!

I remember years ago someone here mentioned how beautiful Elisabeth's skin is.  I saw some closeups on her and that girl doesn't have a pore on her face.  She's so pretty.

I might be on my own and if so...I apologize, but the regular girl who plays Trina, to me, is so much better than the replacement recently.  Did someone say she goes away to college and comes back when she can?

I need to catch up on today's GH and Bill needs some lovin'.  His favorite thing is to sit on my chest (all 12.2 lbs) and have me pet his face.

Truth...if I start to sing, he puts his front paw on my face..kinda like.."please don't".

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

I also enjoyed this episode.

Respected Contributor

@Daisy Sunflower  Have to agree about Kyle and Crystal.  I'm kinda enjoying Diana.  The one I can't stand is Sutton.  The most self centered, insincere person I've ever seen.  I realize most of this is scripted, but she brings zero to the table.

Honored Contributor

@Annabellethecat66 Welcome back! Heart

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

@Laura14 It's so funny that you said that because I watched and didn't even notice any of those three were missing!!!!!  Erika's got a problem with alcohol AND her attitude.  Not a fan.  I do like Garcelle, Sutton (even though I despised her the first few times she was on), and I can take or leave Rinna these days.