Respected Contributor

Re: Real Housewives of Beverly Hills

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Noella and Jen won't be returning to OC. Noella said she won't be returning -- and Jen said she's "stepping away".

Oh no. I don't care that either of them are leaving, but I hope that's not the opening for Vicki or Tamara to return. 

Honored Contributor

No loss with Jen. She needs a rehab. Several housewives can get a group rate at Betty Ford at this point.

I was one of the few that liked Noella once she calmed down a bit. I think she deserved a round two. 

Esteemed Contributor

@Laura14 wrote:

No loss with Jen. She needs a rehab. Several housewives can get a group rate at Betty Ford at this point.

I was one of the few that liked Noella once she calmed down a bit. I think she deserved a round two. 

@Laura14 , Agree about Jen.

As far as Noella, who knows how she would have been had she not been working so hard on "giving the audience what they want".  She went overboard.  She may have been fun otherwise.

Esteemed Contributor

@VanSleepy wrote:

@Daisy Sunflower wrote:

Noella and Jen won't be returning to OC. Noella said she won't be returning -- and Jen said she's "stepping away".

Oh no. I don't care that either of them are leaving, but I hope that's not the opening for Vicki or Tamara to return. 

@VanSleepy , ICAM!!!!

Honored Contributor

Garcelle's Home Line debuts tonight on HSN..I took a sneak peek and it looks very tropical with some animal print thrown in...Maybe it looks better in person/ or on television, but I wasn't that impressed with it just now anyway..

I do like her, so I hope her line is a success!

Respected Contributor

@Laura14 "No loss with Jen. She needs a rehab. Several housewives can get a group rate at Betty Ford at this point."

They should bring back celebrity rehab.  Dr. Drew had that show on for a few seasons before it got cancelled.  Maybe a "Housewives Rehab" show is what needed on BRAVO.

Honored Contributor

Diana is mental and Sutton is not far behind.

Erika needs an intervention and, once again, Garcelle is the voice of reason although I can do without her Maya Angelou sidekick. 

I am over the ridiculousness that is Diana and her sob stories. Everyone's got one. Move on. 

Respected Contributor

I think I posted this once before so sorry for repeating -- I can't seem to understand a single word that Diana says.  All I see when she's on is that actress, Jennifer Coolidge, in the role she played on "2 Broke Girls."  

Respected Contributor

@lgfan wrote:

@Laura14 "No loss with Jen. She needs a rehab. Several housewives can get a group rate at Betty Ford at this point."

They should bring back celebrity rehab.  Dr. Drew had that show on for a few seasons before it got cancelled.  Maybe a "Housewives Rehab" show is what needed on BRAVO.

@lgfan   I LIKE HOW YOU THINK!!!!

Valued Contributor

BarbiHollywood.......I have trouble understanding what she is saying, too.  She just seems to be determined to be mean to Sutton.  Forgive and forget about it.